What current Bear could Pace trade to move up in the draft?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Best case in point right there. ^ ?

It's true he has missed games. That is a legit argument. Why they are not happy that he gave up some of that money due to availability doesn't make them happy ...? I don't know Man. I can only chalk it up to people that haven't played the game at all, don't understand the game at all, or just are feeble people IRL as well.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, guys like you and I will enjoy this awesome upcoming season!

Way to advocate for a broken old player. He hasn't completed a season since he made the Stoopid decision to forgo an obviously needed surgery instead getting his body further destroyed..

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
People don't understand how much K.Long helps this team when he's in the starting lineup because they're too busy hating him because he tweets too much.

The problem is that he is, all to often, not in the starting lineup.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Way to advocate for a broken old player. He hasn't completed a season since he made the Stoopid decision to forgo an obviously needed surgery instead getting his body further destroyed..
I guess you're one of them ... ?

Are you privey to the Bears medical staff? Kyle played through 3 injuries on a shitty Bears Team. He's given back to the Bears for some games missed. The Bears OL is clearly better with him in the lineup. Did he ban you from his twitter as well? Maybe you do need to get some Nuervos?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The problem is that he is, all to often, not in the starting lineup.

Can't disagree with that one at all. I'd be happy to get 12-13 games out of him and would hope he'd be around for the playoffs.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I guess you're one of them ... ?

Are you privey to the Bears medical staff? Kyle played through 3 injuries on a shitty Bears Team. He's given back to the Bears for some games missed. The Bears OL is clearly better with him in the lineup. Did he ban you from his twitter as well? Maybe you do need to get some Nuervos?

I'm one of them? You mean one of the people that recognizes that blind devotion to an obviously broken player isn't helpful. Yep, I'm one of them.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Can't disagree with that one at all. I'd be happy to get 12-13 games out of him and would hope he'd be around for the playoffs.
I'd be really surprised if we got 13 regular season games out of him. When was the last time he did that?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'd be really surprised if we got 13 regular season games out of him. When was the last time he did that?

That would be 2013-14-15. The last 3 years we have two 8's and one 10 in games played. I didn't say he would, i said i'd be happy if we did. He did get the surgeries done in the offseason and many times a player comes back even stronger after surgeries so just because he hasn't played more then 10 games the last 3 years doesn't automatically mean he can't give us a good healthy season ever again. The odds aren't great but it's also not impossible.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Agreed. That was another thing that was tough to take with Parkey's miss. Not only EJ was coming back, but Kyle as well. Man, I still can't help but think the Bears were good enough to win it all last year. ?

Yeah, I'm hoping that the Bears get some G's in there that can replace Kyle eventually, but manage Kyle to be ready for the playoffs, again (?)

But again for everyone .. Kyle in the lineup is good!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'm one of them? You mean one of the people that recognizes that blind devotion to an obviously broken player isn't helpful. Yep, I'm one of them.

"blind devotion"? Come on Man. "obviously broken player" ... sheesh ... I conclude ....... I'm Sorry .......

2da303f71c86e90d39b5225b52155e14cb48a170e4ebfa2b65dcb87f780a1ac9.jpg

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Neither one of those players will move the team up in the draft. Is this a serious question?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don't see us trading anyone to move up in the draft. We were contenders last year but since then have lost some key guys in FA and traded Howard away. Trevathan is far better than Kwit..who I believe we put on the trading block before, and would simply create a hole. If we wanted to get rid of Long, we should have already gauged his value, but instead we let Witzerman and Kush walk already. Plus, I like Long and he is a good player and leader.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Does everything you two/one have to be inappropriate with your comments?

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
First, no one here suggested trading RRH or Nichols. Secondly, the ignorance of some Bears fans that want to trade Long continues to amaze me. Long, as goofy as he is, is a team leader that bleeds Bears blue and orange.

He sacrificed money off his contract to help the Bears cap. Rightfully, his pay is determined for staying healthy, which is the only thing people can complain about. Furthermore, has anyone noticed that the Bears YPC in the rush game is 1.5 yards more with Long in the lineup?

Trevathen? Why would the Bears trade him and create a hole? Also, he is one of the few veteran stud leaders we have on this "Best" D in the NFL last year.

First off there were suggestions to trade all those players in the thread. Second, did you read my post? Because you’re stupid reply makes it seem like you didn’t. I said that I wouldn’t trade any of them expect Long IF we drafted a player at #87 that could come in and start at G/C. Not because I don’t like Long, but because he is constantly hurt, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. But keeping being a jack ass.

CNiel36

Liked Posts:
People don't understand how much K.Long helps this team when he's in the starting lineup because they're too busy hating him because he tweets too much.

When he is in the starting lineup is the key to that statement.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
First off there were suggestions to trade all those players in the thread. Second, did you read my post? Because you’re stupid reply makes it seem like you didn’t. I said that I wouldn’t trade any of them expect Long IF we drafted a player at #87 that could come in and start at G/C. Not because I don’t like Long, but because he is constantly hurt, and I don’t see that changing anytime soon. But keeping being a jack ass.

Fyi, @Bear Pride is nothing but a troll that puts gay innuendos in at least 73% of his posts.

At least you actually "talk shop" and post about the Bears. I enjoy your content... just ignore the weirdo that seems to think about phallic objects way too often.