What do we do with Mitch?

mbison

Liked Posts:
It’s pretty obvious to me that he’s a game manager and will never be an elite players. The question is based on what we have seen so far what do you think we should do with Mitch after this season?

coolio

Liked Posts:
I believe if he plays like 2018 Mitch he will be extended. For me he has to be better than he's ever been for the rest of the year like 30 td or 4k yards and if he does that he could maybe get tagged. let him be good for 2 seasons in a row before bears even think about an extension

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
That's a game manager now? I thought Orton not being able to throw over 20yds was a game manager. We really don't know what he is. If he was trained to be a game manager up to this point it's not going to change over night. He seems to be able to make the throws and if him being held on a tight leash up to now made him safer doing it that's probably what it would take in Chicago the way the media and fans are.

At this point we do nothing. Offer him a cheap short deal it could set off a bad blood issue for real contract talks. So the answer is wait and see. What else can you do?

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Obviously you let him go. He's not good enough to be a franchise quarterback in this league, and he's arguably not even starter quality. I haven't seen anything this year that looks any different than what we watched last year on offense. Still tentative in the pocket, still doesn't run enough, and still can't throw an accurate deep ball to the point where you're not always worried it's going to get picked everytime you see it floating down field...

Monster

Liked Posts:
He has two wins in a row...
Might get a fifth round pick if they sell high.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
He did
If not for dropped passes and certain wrs letting him dowm on a couple ints the game wouldn't have even been close

But you wont see much but cunting by half the fuckers around here cause they hate on mitch no matter what he does
and you guys love him no matter what. We beat the mighty lions who GB is smokin and limped by the Giants both games squeaked by. I'll change my view they may go 6-10. MT is not a starter will never be but we keep singing his praises smh.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think Pace should tickle Trubisky with a 2 yr 39 million contract.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He did
If not for dropped passes and certain wrs letting him dowm on a couple ints the game wouldn't have even been close

But you wont see much but cunting by half the fuckers around here cause they hate on mitch no matter what he does

But you find an excuse for every mistake he makes, which kind of makes you a cunt

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Right now, he's playing well enough for people to keep their jobs. I believe if we get a playoff birth, Nagy and Pace get extended.

If this is the team we field all season, then we will have to replace him. You roll with Foles for a year and your QB is on the bench.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, so far he has had 1 good game. 2nd half of the first game and the 1st half of game 2. It is good that he has won them both. He needs to have a complete game next week. I'm still seeing bad decisions on the field by Mitch. Let's see where this goes.

Ask me to make a decision right now? I would not offer him a contract next year. That could change.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
He did

The INTs were not his fault and there was a dropped TD pass. Other then that he was very mediocre today. How can you say he played better then that?