What Free Agents available left do you want?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Bears fucked this thing up in a huge way. There's nobody left available on the free agent market that improves their stock. Their only hopes come from trades or the draft now.

What the hell are you talking about? there's many players in free agency that we could use.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
What the hell are you talking about? there's many players in free agency that we could use.
Sure, but can we afford them? Nope. Seems like we're going to give this core one more shot, and we're capped out. If we cut Fuller then we're taking a downgrade at the position no matter who we would sign. Same thing if we were to cut Hicks.

I fully expect Pace to maybe patch a couple holes with some depth signings and then look to the draft for some impact. As much as people shit on Pace, he's found year-1 impact players throughout the draft.

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
I could see them cutting Anthony Miller, and signing one of David Moore and Josh Reynolds. Both would be good #3 guys behind A-Rob and Mooney. Maybe drop the tag on A-Rob and go with both Moore and Reynolds.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
With the amount of money the Bears can actually spend in free agency, perhaps bring Jeffery back.