What in the Mother****ing **** is PACE DOING???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Trade deadline has passed. Bears didn't do ****. Does Pace even have a job here next year?

I am literally so ****ing mad right now. No OL moves. Didn't do nothing with ARob. Couldn't even get something for Kmet.

Time for another rebuild, boyos. Buckle up.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
He's actually doing his job right.

I was an advocate for trading for Zeitler or someone similar. But the more I think about it......the Bears need the 8Mil in space to rollover into next year more than they need it this year. You could have the 90s Cowboys OL and this team isn't winning a SB with their current QB situation.

Plus, anyone he trades for wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway as they would have to go thru 5-day COVID protocol. By then, the Bears will either be 5-4 and on the outside looking into the playoff race or 6-3 and a very likely playoff team without whatever guy they traded for. And like I said, still probably not a SB team. And if they lose, they'll be closer to the top of the draft and since they are close to the cap next year, they need all the picks they can get to contribute next year.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The lack of activity is astounding. It really is.

Their OL are dropping like flies, and he's still sitting on his ass doing absolutely nothing about it. Literally the entire OL might be out this week because of this covid shit, and he still probably thinks he can get by with some backup TE's.

Can't fucking stand this guy. Get him the fuck out of here!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Their OL are dropping like flies, and he's still sitting on his ass doing absolutely nothing about it. Literally the entire OL might be out this week because of this covid shit, and he still probably thinks he can get by with some backup TE's.

BREAKING:
OL Sprigs just popped a positive covid test and Ifedi was the last guy to make out with him soooooo.....

Liked Posts:
He's actually doing his job right.

I was an advocate for trading for Zeitler or someone similar. But the more I think about it......the Bears need the 8Mil in space to rollover into next year more than they need it this year. You could have the 90s Cowboys OL and this team isn't winning a SB with their current QB situation.

Plus, anyone he trades for wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway as they would have to go thru 5-day COVID protocol. By then, the Bears will either be 5-4 and on the outside looking into the playoff race or 6-3 and a very likely playoff team without whatever guy they traded for. And like I said, still probably not a SB team. And if they lose, they'll be closer to the top of the draft and since they are close to the cap next year, they need all the picks they can get to contribute next year.

Nah, if they had the 90s OLine they'd be super bowl favorites. What is it with folks understating just how putrid this OL is? Foles isn't the solution at QB, but he'd be solid with a good OL and honestly Trubs wouldnt be as bad either, not to mention the whole running game.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Nah, if they had the 90s OLine they'd be super bowl favorites. What is it with folks understating just how putrid this OL is? Foles isn't the solution at QB, but he'd be solid with a good OL and honestly Trubs wouldnt be as bad either, not to mention the whole running game.

That was hyperbole. But the point is.....they aren't getting the 90s Cowboys OL. At best, they'd get 1 good lineman which would take their total of good lineman to 1, maybe 2 if Whitehair gets his head out of his ass. And that 1 would likely NOT be at tackle, because no matter what people on message boards think, the Bears aren't sitting Leno or Massie on the bench.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

If they made a trade today, that player wouldn't even be able to play Sunday.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If they made a trade today, that player wouldn't even be able to play Sunday.
Sure, but Pace should have done something about this OL weeks ago, not just today. It's not like their struggles just started last week.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The ship is sinking and he literally does nothing about it. This time around you can't blame Ted Phillips as Pace is in charge of all football operations and can't blame the contract negotiator that Emery/Trestman used to let do all the work.

Probably Nagy telling Pace that everything was Mitch's fault that Foles needs one more week.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Sure, but Pace should have done something about this OL weeks ago, not just today. It's not like their struggles just started last week.

Yeah, I'll give you that. Spain was a no-brainer move after he was cut. Didn't require a pick to be traded or much money. But I'm not going to fault him too much for hanging onto draft picks and 8Mil in rollover space when they have more than 1 hole on the OL and no Robinson under contract.

Lolmdk

Liked Posts:
Trade deadline has passed. Bears didn't do ****. Does Pace even have a job here next year?

I am literally so ****ing mad right now. No OL moves. Didn't do nothing with ARob. Couldn't even get something for Kmet.

Time for another rebuild, boyos. Buckle up.

if I had to guess either one or both of Pace or Nagy are gone abad ownership isn’t letting either of them do any more lasting damage in personnel/contracts

just a guess

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Will we fans even notice the missing starters? I'm not sure we will.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That son of a bitch didn’t trade two 1 round picks for darnold idiot!

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our team has a poor oline that is injured and under threat from covid.

Something should have been done. What was already a weakness for this team has gotten worse.

To do nothing is malpractice.