What in the Mother****ing **** is PACE DOING???

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'll give you that. Spain was a no-brainer move after he was cut.
live look at Spain being asked by his agent if he wants to play for Nagy..
Charlie Murphy GIF - Charlie Murphy Laughing GIFs

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Either Pace has given up on this year or as Lolmdk said, his (or Nagy's) time here is short and they are not being allowed to make any personal changes. I'm hoping for the latter but am afraid it may be the former.

Side note on Pace: one of the biggest complaints about his drafting is the lack of O-line picks. Which is weird because O-line is the one place he has had some pretty good picks.True Grasu was a bust but Whitehair and Daniels have both played to their draft position.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Either Pace has given up on this year or as Lolmdk said, his (or Nagy's) time here is short and they are not being allowed to make any personal changes. I'm hoping for the latter but am afraid it may be the former.

Side note on Pace: one of the biggest complaints about his drafting is the lack of O-line picks. Which is weird because O-line is the one place he has had some pretty good picks.True Grasu was a bust but Whitehair and Daniels have both played to their draft position.

is grasu really a bust if hes starting for SF?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
All these OL and fat NTs out there looking for work while Pace is just sitting on his hands in the corner watching Foles drill his wife..
Wake up Idiot!!!

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade deadline has passed. Bears didn't do ****. Does Pace even have a job here next year?

I am literally so ****ing mad right now. No OL moves. Didn't do nothing with ARob. Couldn't even get something for Kmet.

Time for another rebuild, boyos. Buckle up.

To answer your question.....nothing. He’s doing nothing

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Maybe Spain was right. Long term, I would rather be the Bengals.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
The problem is not that Pace didn’t make a trade for an OLmen.

It is that he thought this unit was good enough in the offseason.

Pace is unfit for office.

Exactly. Everyone with half a brain knew Ifedi wasn't a good enough starter. He's been decent in comparison to the rest of the line, but still not good. And everyone knew we were in trouble if Coward, Spriggs, Hambright, Mustipher or Simmons had to play significant snaps. We did all have hope for Bars, which apparently was wrong. All those guys were literally 1 injury away.

But next year, I'd be fine with Daniels and Whitehair back. And I guess Leno because of the dead cap he has. But Pace (or whoever the GM is) better bring in at least 2 draft picks in the first 4 rounds and at least 2 veterans capable of being average starters. 5 linemen who can be average starters, would help if at least 2 are actually above average. But also 2 guys capable of being legitimate plan B's (one that can play LT at the first sign of suckage). A Cornelius Lucas or Bryan Witzmann would be ideal right now. Not world beaters, but cheap and won't embarrass themselves out there. Then you can have your Hambrights and Mustiphers in case of disaster.

Ironhead22

Liked Posts:
If we are Ok with Leno at the most important spot on the OL then we are in BIG trouble. The first sign of suckage was game one 2019 and it has just gotten worse.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
We’re already in prime form to make a SB run. Even a trade for Don Lemon’s crusty sack wouldn’t improve us. We’re fine, bring in TRUBZ and stay the course! The saganaki is on me!

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The problem is not that Pace didn’t make a trade for an OLmen.

It is that he thought this unit was good enough in the offseason.

Pace is unfit for office.
I thoughtyou were one of the biggest Leno supporters , when did you change your mind?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thoughtyou were one of the biggest Leno supporters , when did you change your mind?

He got paid and sucked for back to back years.

We all should be off the Leno bandwagon right now.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Trade deadline has passed. Bears didn't do ****. Does Pace even have a job here next year?

I am literally so ****ing mad right now. No OL moves. Didn't do nothing with ARob. Couldn't even get something for Kmet.

Time for another rebuild, boyos. Buckle up.

I think it's a lot easier to say "Make a trade" than it is to, you know, make a trade.

mecha

Liked Posts:
so in other words... what?

Liked Posts:
He's actually doing his job right.

I was an advocate for trading for Zeitler or someone similar. But the more I think about it......the Bears need the 8Mil in space to rollover into next year more than they need it this year. You could have the 90s Cowboys OL and this team isn't winning a SB with their current QB situation.

Plus, anyone he trades for wouldn't be able to play this weekend anyway as they would have to go thru 5-day COVID protocol. By then, the Bears will either be 5-4 and on the outside looking into the playoff race or 6-3 and a very likely playoff team without whatever guy they traded for. And like I said, still probably not a SB team. And if they lose, they'll be closer to the top of the draft and since they are close to the cap next year, they need all the picks they can get to contribute next year.
You could have the 90s Cowboys OL and this team isn't winning a SB with their current QB situation???....If you had that OL EVERYBODY would look A LOT better

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
You could have the 90s Cowboys OL and this team isn't winning a SB with their current QB situation???....If you had that OL EVERYBODY would look A LOT better

Yeah, I'm sure Nick Foles would outplay Russell Wilson and Patrick Mahomes when it comes down to that.