What is Ted Phillips smoking?

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
“Have we gotten the quarterback situation completely right? No.” Bears CEO Ted Phillips said, via Emma. “Have we won enough games? No. Everything else is completely there. ... We have a solid football foundation. We have a solid football culture.” LMAO, that Ted Phillips is hilarious! He was almost as funny as Nagy and Pace in that post season conference.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I mean they do have a solid locker room culture.

Too bad that will go south pretty quickly if you continue losing, which they will.
Yep if not sooner, they just scapegoated the side of the ball that wasn’t THE problem. Chuck was not good, but they only lost one game because of the defense. Buckle up.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I do not believe the locker room culture stuff.

Have you ever played a sport? Even in peewee as a little turd?

Culture 100% matters. Having a more united team 100% matters.

However, thats not gonna do shit for you if you have minimal talent.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I think they misreading this culture thing either way. There were plenty of players mailing it in at times.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Dave Chappell's character- maxresdefault.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think they misreading this culture thing either way. There were plenty of players mailing it in at times.

Well, by culture I mostly mean no ego's, no infighting, etc. No shit personalities.

This entire defense started mailing it in at points of the season.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is what happens when you suck your own dick over being the charter NFL franchise, and still live in this Chicago Bears tradition fantasy.

The real world, and the real NFL doesn't give a fuck about any of that. They continue to make smart decisions, innovate, and shit all over our tradition. We won't be good until we have someone in power that realizes this.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Muller is the definition of a guy who one off season will get popped with 60 lbs of weed or kill somebody in a game of booray. I actually think they have a terrible culture, and I’m sure it’s a lot worse behind closed doors and with the comical coaching decisions and QB play.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Don't know what he's smoking but I'll take some

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
What a fucking legend Teddy is.

You have to take your hat off to him.

For someone so incredibly dull, and with his track record of decades of abject failure in a high profile sports executive role (for which he had no qualifications) he has done sensationally well to hold on to his job with relative ease. This man is an absolute God in the field of self preservation.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

What I was saying is I do not believe that the locker room culture is so great on the Bears. I believe that Nagy lost many key players a ways back. The stunt that he did with a minute and a half left in the half with 2 time outs is totally demoralizing for players. They know what is going on.

Liked Posts:
What a fucking legend Teddy is.

You have to take your hat off to him.

For someone so incredibly dull, and with his track record of decades of abject failure in a high profile sports executive role (for which he had no qualifications) he has done sensationally well to hold on to his job with relative ease. This man is an absolute God in the field of self preservation.

What is it about Chicago sports franchises and keeping around worthless loser “buddy/family friend” guys in high profile positions that get to stay on no matter how ridiculous or pathetic of a job they do? It’s something I’ve only seen Chicago teams do. Same with the Bulls and both Paxson AND Foreman. And not only do they keep their jobs almost for life by falling ass backwards into it, to even question them being removed from said job is laughable to the owners. It’s so very Chicago sports.