What is the biggest team in the city now?

What is the biggest team in the city right now?

• Blackhawks

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Bulls

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bears

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • White Sox

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Cubs

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
Because im around the house watching TV and bullshitting. I have my computer open to different forums and websites readily available so i can post.

So i look like a beaver and now a donkey dick huh? LOL no wonder people are always kicking your ass, you clever little child. Shut yo hamster face, snapping turtle bitch ass up. How was that? Did i name enough random animals and body parts to sound like a complete dumb ass or do i need to rearrange more letters and purposely leave some out to sound ghetto?

LOL ghetto haha you're a fucking dumbass :turrible: if you think thats ghetto then man you really must not get out much. are you the kind of man who when a black man is behind you and your ass is holdin your purse tighter? i got a good workout for you, grandma:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU]YouTube - White Women's Workout[/ame]

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I get out plenty, dont worry about that. Unlike you, i can go anywhere i want. I dont have to sit outside of the liquor store like you do when your mom goes to buy a cheap vodka so she can get lushed before she fucks the local cab drivers.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I get out plenty, dont worry about that. Unlike you, i can go anywhere i want. I dont have to sit outside of the liquor store like you do when your mom goes to buy a cheap vodka so she can get lushed before she fucks the local cab drivers.
haha lmao that was funny as shit bro for real that was classic XD

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
Please listen to yourself and realize what a moron you sound like. And yes i have been on most of the day. I woke up gave two massages, ate, went to the gym, paid my student loans and thats it. I dont have to go to summer camp like you do. Im free to do whatever i damn well please.

Twice in one morning? Didnt your mother tell you you'll go blind?

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
LOL nice. But for real, im a massage therapist.

I have lots of happy ending jokes going through my head right now but Ill save them for later.

Congrats on gainful employment :woot:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have lots of happy ending jokes going through my head right now but Ill save them for later.

Congrats on gainful employment :woot:

Ive heard them all LOL trust me. People assume im gay because of my occupation. But its rewarding...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
HA its not a baseball team

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Chicago is a Bears city first and foremost.

CHAD0034

Cubs/Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
id say Cubs still....maybe not this second, but if they were to get hot and make playoffs/world series, they'd take the town over.