What souvenirs are you gonna get?

sonny

Liked Posts:
Just wondering what Stanley Cup souvenirs you were gonna get. I already bought 4 different shirts, gonna order the locker room hat online later today. Gonna buy a display to put my ticket stub in from game 6. Might get the framed team photo also.

Not sure if i want the puck, looks kinda cheap. Kinda want the mini stanley Cup but not for $50.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Re: What souvenaires are you gonna get?

I'm going to get the Hat, that's probably about it until prices go down on stuff when the bandwagoners are done throwing money around. If I see some cool stuff I can't be without I'll jump on it, but right now a lot of the stuff looks cheap and chintzy to me. Anything that has a picture on it without playoff beards is a no dice for me.

Buryit Toews

Liked Posts:

[quote name="sonny"]Just wondering what Stanley Cup souvenaires you were gonna get. I already bought 4 different shirts, gonna order the locker room hat online later today. Gonna buy a display to put my ticket stub in from game 6. Might get the framed team photo also.

Not sure if i want the puck, looks kinda cheap. Kinda want the mini stanley Cup but not for $50.[/quote]

Got two shirts, and found the locker room hat at JC Penny, so I picked one up there. I'm waiting for a coffee table book and DVD, I know the DVD is "out" already but I will wait till it's in a store.

[quote name="sonny"]Just wondering what Stanley Cup souvenaires you were gonna get. I already bought 4 different shirts, gonna order the locker room hat online later today. Gonna buy a display to put my ticket stub in from game 6. Might get the framed team photo also.

Not sure if i want the puck, looks kinda cheap. Kinda want the mini stanley Cup but not for $50.[/quote]

You crack me up. But the Western Conference Champs hat was for chumps. LOL!

I have a Division Champs hat, A Western Conference Champs hat, and a SC Finals Champs hat from the locker room.

All six game pucks and a few tshirst from the WC finals and SC Finals. I'll probably get a picture with the Cup later in the summer and have that framed.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

[quote name="R K"]

You crack me up. But the Western Conference Champs hat was for chumps. LOL!

I have a Division Champs hat, A Western Conference Champs hat, and a SC Finals Champs hat from the locker room.

All six game pucks and a few tshirst from the WC finals and SC Finals. I'll probably get a picture with the Cup later in the summer and have that framed.[/quote]

asshole.

Ymono37

Liked Posts:

Not sure if i want the puck, looks kinda cheap. Kinda want the mini stanley Cup but not for $50.[/quote]Just an FYI - if you're ordering it through shop.nhl.com, the hats are on backorder.

I ordered the $80 collection at the NHL shop which comes with a shirt, hat, DVD and puck and I ordered an additional hat. The hat was going to be for my father, shirt for my mother and I was going to take the rest. That is of course, if I ever get the stuff.

phranchk

Liked Posts:

If you order from NHL.com use coupon code AFFTP7. You'll get 20% off your order. It is a case sensitive code so make sure you capitalize.

I ordered a replica ticket of SCF ticket from Thatsmyticket.com. I had one for the Winter Classic and this one will go right next to it. They are bit pricey for what they are, but I like the way they look.

I also plan on getting the bobbleheads holding the cup and the 8" cup replica. Also, the gnome holding the cup to go next to the other gnome I have.

I'm a sucker for souvenirs.

yhst-52442162199817_2111_243937668

Buryit Toews

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Ymono37"]Just an FYI - if you're ordering it through shop.nhl.com, the hats are on backorder.

I ordered the $80 collection at the NHL shop which comes with a shirt, hat, DVD and puck and I ordered an additional hat. The hat was going to be for my father, shirt for my mother and I was going to take the rest. That is of course, if I ever get the stuff.[/quote]

JC Penny has hats, just got one on Saturday. I also walked around Woodfield and at least 2 or 3 stores had the hats. Dick's does not, still has not gotten a shipment, weird.

bierboy

Liked Posts:

[quote name="MassHavoc"]

asshole.[/quote]

This....x4..

bierboy

Liked Posts:

[quote name="Buryit Toews!"]... Dick's does not, still has not gotten a shipment, weird.[/quote]

I called the Dicks in Davenport and, listen to this.....they carry absolutely NO Blackhawks stuff. Her explanation was that the Chicago stores are the only ones who get the Hawks stuff. I got the locker room hat at Hat World at our local mall and canceled an online order I had made for it.

noon

Liked Posts:

[quote name="phranchk"]If you order from NHL.com use coupon code AFFTP7. You'll get 20% off your order. It is a case sensitive code so make sure you capitalize.

I ordered a replica ticket of SCF ticket from Thatsmyticket.com.

(snip)[/quote]

Damnit -- now you tell me.

That replica ticket is pretty cool! May have to look into that...hmmm.... Yeah, I'm a sucker for certain memorabilia like this, too.

phranchk

Liked Posts:

[quote name="bierboy"]

I called the Dicks in Davenport and, listen to this.....they carry absolutely NO Blackhawks stuff. Her explanation was that the Chicago stores are the only ones who get the Hawks stuff. I got the locker room hat at Hat World at our local mall and canceled an online order I had made for it.[/quote]

I wouldn't call Champaign a Chicago store, but they had stuff there. They sold out pretty quickly of most things.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have always enjoyed making my own memoralbilia. Something that is unique to me that I

have a personal touch in such as this;

HawksCollection.jpg

As for this season I am going to have something made with my tickets, pucks and maybe the

Trib or Sun Times newspaper in it proclaiming our victorious season.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

[quote name="Ymono37"]Just an FYI - if you're ordering it through shop.nhl.com, the hats are on backorder.

I ordered the $80 collection at the NHL shop which comes with a shirt, hat, DVD and puck and I ordered an additional hat. The hat was going to be for my father, shirt for my mother and I was going to take the rest. That is of course, if I ever get the stuff.[/quote]

I ordered the $80 collection, too, last Wednesday night.

My hat and puck shipped Saturday.

My t-shirt shipped today.

I believe the DVD ships in July.

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone know anything about the "quality" of the Premier Jersey compared to a replica?

# Personalized name and number in single-layer, screen-printed twill are heat pressed onto the back and sleeves.

# Single layer screen-printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey.

Are the numbers gonna peel off or name gonna peel off?

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?p ... ody_rv_img

545232_NHL_CHI_Jersey_300x134.jpg

Tommy 0

Liked Posts:
All i want is a aoutographed Rk/ Luongo eye rubbing picture!

phranchk

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Mikita's Helmet"]Anyone know anything about the "quality" of the Premier Jersey compared to a replica?

# Personalized name and number in single-layer, screen-printed twill are heat pressed onto the back and sleeves.

# Single layer screen-printed tackle twill shoulder patches (where applicable) are sewn directly to the jersey.

Are the numbers gonna peel off or name gonna peel off?

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?p ... ody_rv_img

545232_NHL_CHI_Jersey_300x134.jpg
[/quote]

I highly recommend ordering through triple threat sports. You can get a premier and they'll have the name plate sewn on and they can sew on a stanley cup patch. The shoulder patches are still heat pressed.

If you order from NHL.com the nameplate is heat pressed, but they make it look like it's sewn on.

Razzberry

Liked Posts:
Do they not make non-authentic jerseys with embroidered crests & shoulder patches anymore?

phranchk

Liked Posts:
[quote name="R K"]
30656_405844912519_712422519_4247448_1229000_n.jpg

The game pucks are pretty cool. Numbered from games 1-6[/quote]

I wish they would sell those pucks. I've found one listed on ebay.

I'm surprised the NHL wouldn't sell them.