What Steelers' Fans are Saying

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
http://www.steelersuniverse.com/forums/showthread.php/27687-Week-3-Bears

-"This was looking to be one of the worst teams in the NFL going into the season. 1 close loss with the NFC Champion Falcons, and 1 blowout loss to a potential playoff team in the Bucs. I think the offense will continue to get their sealegs under them but still get a tougher game than the Bears lack of talent suggests. Shut down Jordan Howard and this is an automatic win."

-"One of the 2 teams that Tomlin has never beaten(The saints are the others)."

-"I normally don't predict blowouts, but I feel that I'll see the Steelers trounce them 42-10."

-"Recipe for disaster. Bad team on the road in a place the Steelers have rarely won. The destruction in Philadelphia last year is still fresh on my mind. That's why I'm not predicting a "blowout" of any kind. The Steelers have not won in Chicago since 1995."

-"This team should intercept Glennon a few times. If this team is truly a Championship team, they'll handle Chicago on the road. Championship teams win the games they are supposed to win. And they do it in dominating fashion."

-"The only time the steelers played against Glennon was in 2014 with Tampa Bay and he had 250 passing yards in the second half ...."

-"Sounds like another potential case where they play down to a bad team."

-"Historically, this has trap game written ALL over it..."

-"Pittsburgh is 1-11 in Chicago against #Bears dating back to 1936."

-"I'll go 31-9. I don't see Glennon doing anything but throwing 2 INT's and they don't want to throw Trubisky in the fray yet, because he couldn't lead a group of Boy scouts camping, but they don't want to admit that yet."

-"Despite all the trappings that appear to be laid for a Tomlin team, the last 2 games had trap on them as well and even though the wins were not pretty, the record sure is (2-0). The defense is playing well and every time the offense needs to make a play, they do. I will do my best Cowher impersonation and say Steelers 20-Bears 10. (I hope it isn't like that horrible time the bears came to Heinz in 2013 and really laid us out.)"

-"This game could be close.... I mean, the game is in Chicago and in week 1, the Bears have almost won against the Falcons."

-"Team vs team, we should win this one going away. Is Soldier still grass? That could slow down our speed guys a bit, but I don't see us losing this one. Of course, I don't ever see us losing any ."

-"These are the 2017 Bears, not the 1985 team. Steelers need to activate 3 RBs and pound the ball. I don't think it will be nationally televised and has boring written all over it."

-"Yeah on the road let's hope the Steelers come to play remember they almost beat the ATL in week one!"

-"Yep, this scares me too. Chicago a 'bottom feeder' for right now ( early in season), at home and looking to get their fans pumped....definitely going to be a test for our guys to play UP and stop that bottom feeder crap. GO STEELER'S"

-"On paper Chicago doesn't come close to matching up on either side of the ball. I can see this being a big game for the receiving corps. Considering that Bears are starting a 10th year vet in Quintin Demps at one Safety spot. While the other Safety spot is occupied by a Rookie in Eddie Jackson. I expect we'll see another long ball fest. I can really see the Steeler recievers stretching this Defense vertically while Bell gets going underneath. I don't worry about this being too much of a "trap" game. Yes the Steelers have Baltimore on the schedule in week 4. But the Bears will travel to GB for a week 4 tilt with the Packers."

-"The Bears will have to respect our speed and be forced to keep their safeties out of the box. This could be the game Bell has some room to operate."

-"Tomlin calls Soldier Field 'hostile environment.' It's been worse for Steelers. They are 1-12 in Chicago since they 1st played there in '36."

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Can we get a "steelers fans react to bears fans reacting to steelers fans"?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Le'Veon Bell is going to run circles around our defense.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
lol, who cares

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do they do this for us?

If so, did they read my thread?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
On that board that you pulled this from, was there a thread that said "What Bears' Fans are Saying"?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol... the part about Trubs not being able to lead a group of Boy Scouts camping. This guy must really have some deep rooted hate for NC's football team.

Part of me would love to see them toss Trubs in at half time and watch him come back to win it. The look on that poster's face would be priceless.

Nevertheless... Bears lose. It doesn't get ugly til late because ole Capt One Read Checkdown gets ultra conservative while looking over his shoulder the whole time.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Steeler fans are notoriously pessimistic and have an inferiority complex. I've spoken to many a yinzer, and they angrily predict a division win with an immediate play off loss to the Patriots every year. Despite having a star studded team, they always seem to predict how they will lose each week. That's OUR jobs as Bears fans damn it!

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
What Keith Butler (Steeler's DC) is saying: "LOL BOX STACK!"

bbb.gif

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are they saying now?