What team do you like the 2nd most in the NFL?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Honestly, I just want to watch a good game. After my bears I don't have a second team to pull for (though I do root for certain individual players). I just want the other games I watch to be competitive and high energy.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Definitely the Packers. My good friend @PackerNation recently joined and has made some good points.
As usual, you are spot on with this post. Always a pleasure to read your articulate and informative comments my friend.

Was a great practice for the Packers today at mini-camp. OTAs over now and this 3-Day mini-camp is when things start getting serious with the full 90 man roster on hand. Aaron looked great, and caused a little stir with some of national media. After practice answering a question on whether he will finish his career as Packer? "Yes, definitely" was his answer. That has been known for years, but I still enjoy how it triggers some of the haters.

Aaron also got some grocery shopping done in Green Bay and took time to make someones day.
Screenshot_20220607-223355_(1).png
FUqskMjWAAAZFiJ.jpg

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
As usual, you are spot on with this post. Always a pleasure to read your articulate and informative comments my friend.

Was a great practice for the Packers today at mini-camp. OTAs over now and this 3-Day mini-camp is when things start getting serious with the full 90 man roster on hand. Aaron looked great, and caused a little stir with some of national media. After practice answering a question on whether he will finish his career as Packer? "Yes, definitely" was his answer. That has been known for years, but I still enjoy how it triggers some of the haters.

Aaron also got some grocery shopping done in Green Bay and took time to make someones day.
View attachment 20233
View attachment 20234

Based on points from morons here I thought A-Rod hated women and children? What is this?

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I used to like the Cowboys because I was a big Bob Hayes fan in my ute.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately there isn’t a 2nd team for me. Bears through and through. I watch other games to see players. I can say that I have players that I follow/ like more than the ones we have on our squad. But to root for another team just feels weird to me. I’m in this shitty marriage for life.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Steelers and anybody playing the packers.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

View attachment 20233
View attachment 20234

He looks skinny. Did he get AIDs or Monkeypox? I know he is a un vaxxed heathen.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wherever the wind blows our most recent first round draft picks once they bust here.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Titans... I never get any satisfaction. I half ass pull for old man Brady as well.

mecha

Liked Posts:
the San Diego Chargers. not the LACs. in my advanced age, and seeming prolonged exposure to the NHL and how virtually every team that's not the Blackhawks are communist cuntbag pieces of shit, I've equated most teams in the NFL to being of equal standing.

in contemporary times now that I like Tom Brady however and find it comical how many championships he's won, I'm all for the Buccaneers doing shit until the Bears are at least marginally competent. someday. I still enjoy the Patriots in select fuck around games. that one against the Bills where they ran the ball like 80 times and the overrated Bills still couldn't stop them particularly amused me.

or, long story short after I've provided the long story, anyone but the Packers. thanks.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Ever since Bartkowski era, and because where I live my second team is the Falcons. When those two teams play each other I'm rooting for Da Bears, no doubt..

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo Bills.

These days, I got to say the same. Josh Allen is crazy talented and they even play good defense too.

Used to be the Steelers because they are a classy organization that always had top notch coaching, but Big Ben turned out to be a Big POS, so I moved on.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

View attachment 20233
View attachment 20234

Rodgers being a decent human being aside, this post creeps me out just for the fact that it feels like it came directly from the team's PR account....

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Wife’s family is from Wyoming and Colorado, so I guess I have them by default. Don’t really follow them at all though. Couldn’t even tell you more than a handful of their current players.