What the Commanders fans are thinking.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Except Commie fans still believe CW can't throw from the pocket, can only make off schedule throws. The myth that won't go away.

What they don’t understand is Waldron is developing him from within the pocket and making him go through progressions. Daniels is obviously not in Klingsbury’s offense—but that doesn’t mean he can’t be successful (or both for that matter).

Toast88

Liked Posts:
"Commanders" is as dumb a name as "Chiefs".

How can everyone be a commander?

How can everyone be a chief?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Race baiting? I'm half native. I did not insult myself or anyone. The skins are getting their name back based on the natives wanting it back. Only you pay attention to race on a football board.
😒

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are possibly missing two starting CBs (definitely won't see Kyler Gordon- if you needed help standing up after hurting your hamstring, you are not playing football two weeks later). Unfortunately with Terrell Smith also being out with a hip injury, like most NFL teams, the bottom of the DB roster is vulnerable.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’d be shocked if they score more than 20 against Bears. LB’s and NB’s are too good to allow running QB’s much room, plus they don’t play man much and they’re all used to practicing against Fields…. Other side, Skins defense is not good, that Panthers game just got their hopes up. Bears by 2 scores. 30-16.
We'll definitely miss Brisker and Gordon though. Looks like Tyrique Stevenson could play though.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Last report I saw was Stevenson going through Mondays walkthrough. Gordon, unknown still getting treatment for his hamstring. Brisker still has not been cleared for his concussion.
Can't see any way you play Gordon with a hamstring injury that will be just 2 weeks old by the time gametime arrives. Hamstrings are just way too tricky to take that chance. Maybe T.Smith will be back this week but most likely will be Blackwell either way.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
24-21. A healthy Daniels gets revenge in January.

WAS 34
CHI 31
31-21, good guys.

Feel like will overwhelm them
30-16 washington

and I do think there defense is extremely overrated

Skins 27
Bears 17

Commanders- 27

Bears- 16

JD5 plays
Caleb throw 2 INTs
Ders win 35 - 17

I think we have the advantage in coaching. Our best is our running game. Their worst part of defense is run defense. I think if you keep the Arizona defensive game plan of keeping Williams in the pocket we win this game. Mariotta by a field goal and Daniels by 10+.

With Jayden
Bears 30
Commanders 34

With Mariota
Bears 38
Commanders 27

depends who is playing qb if we win or lose.

Commanders

Yeah because a Bears defense that hasn't given up 21 points in their last 12 games is suddenly going to give up 30 to a rookie QB running an offense that does half the field and has one WR that's going to be completely shut down by Jaylon Johnson.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Yeah because a Bears defense that hasn't given up 21 points in their last 12 games is suddenly going to give up 30 to a rookie QB running an offense that does half the field and has one WR that's going to be completely shut down by Jaylon Johnson.

If jayden played I would not be shocked if the bears D gave up 30. That run game is real and thats been the bears biggest issue on defense this year.

With mariota that would be pretty surprising.