What the hell.

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
People like you know so much about running a message board but are silent when it comes time to volunteer their time yet are quick to complain and whine when things don't go their way.

The solution is easy just do the right thing I volunteer lots of my time in other areas. I am giving him what he deserves when he was absolutely a rogue mod who favored trolls in this forum. I pleaded with him to just do the right thing and well karma is a bitch sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The solution is easy just do the right thing I volunteer lots of my time in other areas. I am giving him what he deserves when he was absolutely a rogue mod who favored trolls in this forum. I pleaded with him to just do the right thing and well karma is a bitch sometimes

I heard karma was a total bitchmaid

Liked Posts:

Are you still sore over it? Move on! It's not like it's a paid position, I was actually a mod on two different occasions and it's a thankless job.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure him and Rory are banned. And I'm pretty sure Rory is banned for calling posters out by name in posts.

I wonder how many times that is for Rory now? It is not surprising. What is surprising is that it would not be a perma-ban. Rory can give but he can't take - well unless it's that pitcher/catcher thing with his hubby FT...

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Between HHM and Rory they are two of the best poster on here. How the fuck do they keep getting band?

PAPABEAR77

Liked Posts:
Are you still sore over it? Move on! It's not like it's a paid position, I was actually a mod on two different occasions and it's a thankless job.
it don't matter if you volunteering or you getting paid if your going to do something do it the right way or don't do it fucking period. when you do things right and the best you can you have reason to dought that you failed because you did the best that you could. however in this case we know it isn't true and most of ccs knows this. excluding the troll squad.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Between HHM and Rory they are two of the best poster on here. How the fuck do they keep getting band?

You must be Rory's dad. The guy just lives for confrontation. Confrontation = not agreeing unequivocally with Rory... First Timer is fine when Rory is not around.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

HHM was, Rory...not so much and his boyfriend FT wasn't either. They just thought they were.