What the Vancouver Columnists Are Saying

A Chosen Bullet

Liked Posts:
These columnists at the Vancouver Sun really nailed it – the anxiety felt by Vancouver and the weight on the players’ shoulders. Read these columns (Cole & MacIntrye) and they’ll give you the same feeling in your gut every Cub fan had in Oct 2003…the crease on the Vancouver end might be the loneliest place in N America tonight…

From the Vancouver Sun

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the post... but definitely won't be the loneliest crease as the Hawks will be flooding it every shift!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On CSN I heard Luongo when asked about playing game 6, had to speak with PR before he could comment. Alot of the players seem like they are walking on eggshells with the team

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nuckers front office doesn't want anyone stepping out of line... hell the whole country rests on their shoulders.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I have a feeling that I'll be chanting Luongo tonight! Go Hawks!

Both people on NHL Live just picked the Hawks.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nuckers front office doesn't want anyone stepping out of line... hell the whole country rests on their shoulders.

Not the whole country entirely. Montreal is still alive at the moment. However if they lose, then you are correct. Weird that only two Canadian teams made the playoffs.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
These columnists at the Vancouver Sun really nailed it – the anxiety felt by Vancouver and the weight on the players’ shoulders. Read these columns (Cole & MacIntrye) and they’ll give you the same feeling in your gut every Cub fan had in Oct 2003…the crease on the Vancouver end might be the loneliest place in N America tonight…

From the Vancouver Sun

Slight Correction... Game 5 in San Diego ... September 1984. . . just before a ball shot under Leon Durham's glove. Or was it October???

Savoir_Faire_18

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not the whole country entirely. Montreal is still alive at the moment. However if they lose, then you are correct. Weird that only two Canadian teams made the playoffs.

True... the only reason I didn't list them is because anyone with Wiz on their team won't win the Cup. Even more weird is the fact that the 1993 Canadians were the last team from north of the border to take home the Stanley Cup.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
True... the only reason I didn't list them is because anyone with Wiz on their team won't win the Cup. Even more weird is the fact that the 1993 Canadians were the last team from north of the border to take home the Stanley Cup.

All Bettman's fault. :lol: