What to hope for from 3M to close out the season?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Tua’s sample size is too small for a use case.

also

Mitch has a lot of room for improvement and I’m not sure he’s capable of doing so. It would be nice to see him succeed as a Bear, being a fan and all... but I don’t see it happening.

I gave several examples not just Tua. I also noted that Cousins and Bridgewater also excel in a clean pocket. 26 QBs have a better passer rating in a clean pocket this year. 32 last year and 20 in 2018. He is below average even when he has time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I hope so but this FO has made head scratching moves before. Like an ex-President once said:
“fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me— you can't get fooled again.”“
Fool me 3 times **** the peace sign load the chopper let it rain on u

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I hope he plays good enough to keep the TVs on

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Clean pocket throw and Mitch overthrows into double coverage for an Int. SMH!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Another clean pocket. Another dumb fucking int!.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Update - 3M is still 3M. He still misses basic fucking reads in clean pockets. It is so frustrating to watch.
Have you taken a look at any of the college QBs that the Bears might be interested in? If so what do you think of them? From the upper tier QBs, looks like Zach Wilson and Justin Fields are the 2 the Bears could have a shot at, from the little I've seen of Wilson I like him. Really haven't watched fields yet.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Have you taken a look at any of the college QBs that the Bears might be interested in? If so what do you think of them? From the upper tier QBs, looks like Zach Wilson and Justin Fields are the 2 the Bears could have a shot at, from the little I've seen of Wilson I like him. Really haven't watched fields yet.

Not yet as quite frankly waiting to see where we end up draft position wise. Don't want to emotionally invest in scouting a QB we have no shot at. Right now Jets, Bengals and Jags almost certainly finish ahead of us. If we lose out then I think we can end up with the 5th pick. That would then put us in prime position to be able to draft a QB or move up to wherever the Bengals end up since they are not drafting a QB.