What veteran do the B-hawks bring in to pair with Conner Bedard?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Simple question. We all know Bedard can do it all but not sure if he's ready to do it all by himself. After the B-hawks got rid of all their good players do you think they will go after any to have support for this KID???

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews will be the concussion coach and Kane will teach him how to navigate the women of Chicago

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is there anyone in this draft that can play like Duncan Keith? B-hawks need a player like that to go with Berdad.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is there anyone in this draft that can play like Duncan Keith? B-hawks need a player like that to go with Berdad.

Seth Jones is the best we are going to do there. Then hope Kaiser can do a Hammer impersonation.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So to follow up on your Avery request, @HeHateMe

A guy I've been watching for the price to come down is still Vasili Podkolzin at eliteprospects.com

Podz. Who we couldn't reach for at #4 when we got Dach.
He turned out to be a little too much Baun and not enough Avery, but if you want somebody to get into some shit he isn't bad to have around at the right price if Vancouber is blowing things up.

They got him for similar reasons when they had a Petterson/Hughes/Boeser little bitch problem. The idea was for Podz to bring some grit but it hasn't worked out yet.

Just 21...and I imagine would not cost one of our lower second round picks...but even if it did you are getting the second scene on a former top 10 pick.

Anyone else been following him closer? Was he just a man child?
I think because we have his brother Colton, there is also a chance to get Kirby Dach back to replace Toews defensively.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Charles Oakley was a great enforcer for Michael Jordan

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bring back Toes to mentor the young cunt. Get Bertuzzi!

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
A couple enforcers to watch his back from salty teams that didn’t get him

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Domi, Kane, Dach, Janmark, Debrincat, Lehnar, and Vasili Podzinski, Lafferty, Raddysh and we ready to rock.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Domi, Kane, Dach, Janmark, Debrincat, Lehnar, and Vasili Podzinski, Lafferty, Raddysh and we ready to rock.

I know you didn't mention him in this post, but you have in several others. Why are you so high on Michkov? Decent chance he never even comes over.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know you didn't mention him in this post, but you have in several others. Why are you so high on Michkov? Decent chance he never even comes over.
Not worth discussing now unless he drops from top 10.

The reason for me is because slap shots seem to be for Rus as natural as punching for the Celtic tribes.

Michkov has a good one and is supposed to be next Ovi, Panarin great from the circle area.

I see the red flags which is why I had him 4th or 5th or 6th depending on research and interviews I don't have access to.

His size allowed me to for sure move Fantilli and Caarlson who I see some big Joe Thornton in above him.

Benson has nearly matched Bedard in scoring despite being younger. Has great hands and a similar toe drag prowess that is a next generation ability.

Smith is a great athlete.

The guy I forgot to mention I like among free agents is Boeser.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Not worth discussing now unless he drops from top 10.

The reason for me is because slap shots seem to be for Rus as natural as punching for the Celtic tribes.

Michkov has a good one and is supposed to be next Ovi, Panarin great from the circle area.

I see the red flags which is why I had him 4th or 5th or 6th depending on research and interviews I don't have access to.

His size allowed me to for sure move Fantilli and Caarlson who I see some big Joe Thornton in above him.

Benson has nearly matched Bedard in scoring despite being younger. Has great hands and a similar toe drag prowess that is a next generation ability.

Smith is a great athlete.

The guy I forgot to mention I like among free agents is Boeser.

Oh I am NOT denying his talent at all. I just think the risk of him not coming over or other "outside circumstances" might prevent him from coming over. If he slides past #10, by all means take a flyer.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As I mentioned elsewhere, if we can find a vet who will be to Bedard what Marty LaPointe was to Kane...