What will you be watching for tonight?

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Looking for how the O responds to the Giants DLine and the relentless pass rush. Will they hold their own or will see another public flogging of Cutty? I also want to see Eli uncomfortable in the pocket.

BEARS

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want our guys to make it out of there alive..The Giants D is gonna blitz Cutler like nobodys business

ChiFan23

Liked Posts:
See if Oline can stand up against the Giants Dline.

bear4life21

ChiCitySports Newb
Liked Posts:
I will watching our Oline vs Giants Dline matchups. I'll be looking for loads of pancakes. I expect to see the Bears run the ball more.

I'll be watching our Dline vs Giants Oline. I'll be looking for penetration and possible gauge our Dline to a better Giants Oline.

I'll be watching our run defense. It hasn't been good thus far, but, I believe the run Def will be beeter when Urls comes back and the rest of our guys wraping up as opposed to this arm tackling bullshit they been trying to do. WRAP UP AND BRING THE WOOD!!!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Couple of things

- How the O-Line shapes up against the best front 4 in Football. Although it looks as if JPP isn't playing, the Giants still have Osi, Tuck, and company to contend with. It'll be interesting seeing how this line can hold up, and what Tice's plan of attack is going to be tonight.

- The continued development of Alshon Jeffery. Quickly showing more signs that he can be an impact player in his first season, I can't wait to see more redzone packages where he can use that big body of his to go up and snatch balls out of the air like he's been doing throughout all of camp. The Bears may just have the best goal line talent in football right now when you think of Marshall, Jeffery, Kellen Davis, and Michael Bush. Cutler has some big targets to look for and then the bruiser that is Michael Bush, as we saw in last week's game.. It's going to be tough to stop.

- More Cutler/Marshall connections. Enough said..

- The Bears defensive line

** Oh yeah, almost forgot.. I'm also anxiously waiting to see what the heck our away uniforms look like because we haven't seen any information of any kind on that yet. In Madden, they have them wearing white on orange (pants). Curious to see what they come out with.. **

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Couple of things

- How the O-Line shapes up against the best front 4 in Football. Although it looks as if JPP isn't playing, the Giants still have Osi, Tuck, and company to contend with. It'll be interesting seeing how this line can hold up, and what Tice's plan of attack is going to be tonight.

- The continued development of Alshon Jeffery. Quickly showing more signs that he can be an impact player in his first season, I can't wait to see more redzone packages where he can use that big body of his to go up and snatch balls out of the air like he's been doing throughout all of camp. The Bears may just have the best goal line talent in football right now when you think of Marshall, Jeffery, Kellen Davis, and Michael Bush. Cutler has some big targets to look for and then the bruiser that is Michael Bush, as we saw in last week's game.. It's going to be tough to stop.

- More Cutler/Marshall connections. Enough said..

- The Bears defensive line

** Oh yeah, almost forgot.. I'm also anxiously waiting to see what the heck our away uniforms look like because we haven't seen any information of any kind on that yet. In Madden, they have them wearing white on orange (pants). Curious to see what they come out with.. **

Orange Pants? I hope not

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
How many times the Mannnings are mentioned

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Offensive line against a really good Dline

This. Plus, lots of talk has been around the goal of the offense to get the ball quickly. I want to see if we can actually execute on that and move the ball effectively when protections break down.

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
Oline run/pass blocking effectiveness

Forte (favorite player)

Cutler's ability to look off coverage if primary covered

Dline ability to rush passer. (McClellin specifically)

#52 MLB forgot name...see if he can hold down the spot for atleast the 1st few games of the year.

Major Wright in coverage & continue to be disruptive

Jeffery & Marshall, Hester

Carimi hasn't looked all that good to me...want to see how he holds up.

Wishbone

Liked Posts:
Will be in the corner at MetLife Stadium tonight. Hoping for a pretty clear view of the action.
Probably will not be able to see details in the Trench battles, but hoping maybe, just maybe I'll get to see Marshall or Jeffery catching a fade pass in the endzone right in front of me.

in general, want to see Cutler have time in the pocket, and for Eli to not have time in the pocket.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
love-heart-clipart.jpg

mvnup2

Liked Posts:
Obviously the O-line and for the first time ever..... a freaking punter. Our safety play will be on my radar also.

Gerard

2012 European Champions
Liked Posts:
I'll be looking at the whole defense, 1st, 2nd and 3rd string

Nick80

The obvious O-line watch on the left side, but also that battle at guard and then the play of E Williams. On the D side, the battle at D-tackle, how the corners outside of Tillman and Jennings play. The TE battle is good, have to watch the special teams units for that aswell.

Hoping for a good game, not bothered by the scoreline and lastly injury free or as good as.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll be watching everything.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
I wanna see the o clicking, moving the chains and scoring. Hopefully avoid injuries. Would like to see a sack clinic, from the d and eli on the bench after the first quarter. (uninjured) of course.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Offensive line, offensive line & offensive line