What would make you change your mind on Glennon?

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What would change my mind ? NOT A DAM THING !!!!

Trubisky needs to take over NOW because opposing defenses know Glennon can't beat them with the deep ball (not to mention his poor accuracy and pocket awareness) they're gonna start loading the box to stop the run and then what ?

Glennon can't win with check down throws when its 2nd and 3rd and long situations and also can't expect to bailed out by the run game every week, the RB's will be broken down by the end of the season if not sooner if that keeps up.

This is when a QB who has mobility, pocket awareness and accuracy comes into play.....who can extend plays with his mobility and keep defenses honest with his deep ball, this opens the play action and the run game for the offense to sustain drives and give our defense much needed rest.

Last edited:

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
For starters he could show at least average mobility in or out of the pocket. Guy's a fuckin statue back there.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Nothing at this point. I've seen enough of Glennon.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
4 TD, 400 yards 128.7 QBR against the packers in lambo?

What about 2 TD 370 yard 99.8 QBR against the packers in lambo?

Give me your minimums of for the following there's that you think deserves him another start

I'll go first

TD : 2
YARDS : 300
QBR: 100.5
W/L : W

With 3/4 of those meet, glennon absolutely deserves another start

Forget the god damn stat line. I want to see him throw the ball down the field 10-20 yards. It doesn't have to be long bombs, but I'm really tired of the fucking dump offs. Nothing is going to change my mind on Glennon unless he can change his play, and that simply wont happen.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Maybe I'm in the minority. I hope he has a good year when it's all said and done. He's obviously not in the long term plans, so why not showcase him to some quarterback starved team that would be desperate enough to trade for "good enough?"

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
Nothing. He's too immobile. The WRs need a QB who can extend the plays and throw them open because they are garbage. Glennon can't do this at all.