CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
But....we're an equal opportunity employer!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to see the mods abusing their power.

Deleting posts now for no reason?

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
read it again, the reason i deleted your posts is because you are tying to bait in the cubs forum

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I would like to see more serbians on this site! :shifty:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
read it again, the reason i deleted your posts is because you are tying to bait in the cubs forum

That's all JoeHawks does in the Cubs forum.. at least he's funny trying to do it though..

----

Lex on the other hand.. Needs to think before posting

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought there was gonna be a sig size limit?

Some people's sigs are stretching out my browser.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Report their post and we'll look into it.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd love to see some sort of a overlay for up to the minute scores..

That would help some stuff.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not really sure where to put this, so I will just put this here under what I would like to see.

I know you have all come out and made some rules and what not and I know you don't want to be "PSD" and be all over the top with your modding and limiting people, and I honestly think that's great.

BUT

Instead of just locking a thread because of ONE poster (Lex) why not start handing out some sort of punishment to him? I mean I understand that maybe once you just say okay knock it off, but he has done it multiple times now in the Cub's forum.

By locking a thread because of a poster which have said multiple times is the reason for closing the thread the only person you are hurting is the people actually trying to have a meaningful conversation, because now all Lex will do is go and wreck another thread and another thread and another thread.

I am not sitting here telling you how to run your website, but when I log on this morning and see another thread closed because of this dumbass I think its becoming an issue.

Don't ruin the conversation because of one turd, just flush the turd down the drain, and honestly save yourselves some headaches down the road.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Agreed, it's been posted about in the staff forum. One asshole won't disrupt this place. I've been busy the past couple days so I haven't seen much of it but I'll make sure it's fixed.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah honestly, if one person is the issue, just delete their post that is causing issues. My opinion is only if multiple people are engaging in the issue should a thread be locked.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just ignore the person thats doing it..

It makes the forum experience so much better.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
I am not really sure where to put this, so I will just put this here under what I would like to see.

I know you have all come out and made some rules and what not and I know you don't want to be "PSD" and be all over the top with your modding and limiting people, and I honestly think that's great.

BUT

Instead of just locking a thread because of ONE poster (Lex) why not start handing out some sort of punishment to him? I mean I understand that maybe once you just say okay knock it off, but he has done it multiple times now in the Cub's forum.

By locking a thread because of a poster which have said multiple times is the reason for closing the thread the only person you are hurting is the people actually trying to have a meaningful conversation, because now all Lex will do is go and wreck another thread and another thread and another thread.

I am not sitting here telling you how to run your website, but when I log on this morning and see another thread closed because of this dumbass I think its becoming an issue.

Don't ruin the conversation because of one turd, just flush the turd down the drain, and honestly save yourselves some headaches down the road.

if a idiotic or insulting post is made just report it and we the staff will solve it out.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of a sudden there's spam? :hitler:

spam_1.jpg

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
An suggestion stolen from PSD:

Village of the Banned section for the forum...So we can all see who's been banned and for what reason. Only admins/mods can post in this section and only post the announcement (No discussions can take place in this section).

Status
Not open for further replies.