Whats the starting lineup for next year?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
So who scores the 20ppg you're giving up in BG? How is Salmons going to handle double-teams, which he rarely saw thanks to playing next to BG & Rose? Will he really improve that much? He'll be 30 next season & has only averaged over 15ppg once, this year. That's alot of question marks for the organization to let their leading scorer for the past 4 seasons walk for nothing.

Not to mention the clutch shooting, there's no one, I repeat, NO ONE who can hit those shots like BG can. I pray that Rose grows some bigger balls & eventually becomes that guy, but in the meantime, the lack of clutch will hurt us alot.

I find it simply amazing that people can overvalue Gordon's worth to this team and in the league and underestimate everybody else on the team. Just sad. If Gordon was that great a clutch player, he would have made passes out of some of those double teams. Like Pierce, Kobe and Lebron can do. But it doesn't matter, he is gone, these questions will be answered when the season starts.

i will ask this question one more time, who do you want gordon passing the ball to for the open shot??????? kirk hinrich? luol deng? derrick rose?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I want him to do what Pierce and Kobe and Lebron do in the clutch, make the open pass. Give your teammates a chance. The only reason Hughes got clutch shots earlier in the year was because he forced the issue.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Well Ben Gordon isn't the guy who draws up the plays in the huddle. so either Vinny or Skiles were the guys, that when it came down to clutch time, drew the plays up for Ben Gordon.

No one else on this team has shown the ability to come through in the clutch. so now we'll see. It will be Rose eventually, and maybe this year. But a lot of Ben clutch plays were thres and long shots that he could get off that Hinrich or Deng have no ability to do. And Rose's jumper isn't there yet for those kind of plays.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Well Ben Gordon isn't the guy who draws up the plays in the huddle. so either Vinny or Skiles were the guys, that when it came down to clutch time, drew the plays up for Ben Gordon.

No one else on this team has shown the ability to come through in the clutch. so now we'll see. It will be Rose eventually, and maybe this year. But a lot of Ben clutch plays were thres and long shots that he could get off that Hinrich or Deng have no ability to do. And Rose's jumper isn't there yet for those kind of plays.

You draw up the plays in the huddle, but I guarantee you VDN doesn't draw up plays for Gordon to shoot over 3 guys. The argument that the other guys can't shoot straight just doesn't work. If Jordan can use Wennington, Gordon can use whoever.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bulls will play with a 9 player rotation. And I can´t see Kirk starting again.

Rose,Hinrich
Salmons,Hinrich
Deng,Johnson
Tyrus,Gibson
Noah,Miller

I´m not sure about Roberson.

Tim Thomas,Hunter,James and Gray will not get playing time in general. We should try to trade them for I don´t know who.