When did you start doubting the offensive guru?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Mine was after the 2018 Eagles playoff collapse . While it was understandable why he was upset with the way we lost, it was the shit he did afterwards that made me cringe. The kickers carousel, the Augusta silence bullshit, his snide shots at players and of course him never improving on his scheme. Fuck Nagy

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I was doubting him for a long time because an "offensive guru" whose team struggles to put up 14 points for multiple years would make anyone a skeptic but I realized Nagy has no plan when he flip flopped from not playing his starters in pre-season last year to playing them this year, and then flip flopped from going for it on every 4th down in game one this year to kicking FGs every 4th down last game. When someone flip flops this much they're either a politician or they have no plan and no conviction to stick to any plan

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Mine was after the 2018 Eagles playoff collapse . While it was understandable why he was upset with the way we lost, it was the shit he did afterwards that made me cringe. The kickers carousel, the Augusta silence bullshit, his snide shots at players and of course him never improving on his scheme. Fuck Nagy
It was around the same time for me. Without being an expert on all things offense, I could tell just from a rhythm standpoint that the his scheme was holding the team as a whole back.

Plus he refused to use Jordan Howard. On some "he just needs to get HIS rb.." type shit.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was around the same time for me. Without being an expert on all things offense, I could tell just from a rhythm standpoint that the his scheme was holding the team as a whole back.

Plus he refused to use Jordan Howard. On some "he just needs to get HIS rb.." type shit.
Right and now he got his RB and still uses him wrong

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Early last year when I thought a competent FO would have told him he either fixed the offense or found a new job - and he couldnt get it done with either QB. Thats when i thought "if he possibly could fix the offense he would have done it this year - the offense is still busted because he doesnt have the ability to fix it".

Liked Posts:
2nd half of 2018 made you question his "brilliance" then by the end of 2019 it was obvious this guy hit lightning in a bottle his rookie year and had no ability to coach a team well and adjust.

At this point, week 4 of 2021, you really have to wonder if there's anyone that truly believes in him, including his own self.

He's had so many moments of confirming he's a terrible HC, but yesterday had to be the final nail in the coffin. Not because of his inability to coach, but for his tremendous ability to ruin your #1 prized investment in Fields.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I was doubting him for a long time because an "offensive guru" whose team struggles to put up 14 points for multiple years would make anyone a skeptic but I realized Nagy has no plan when he flip flopped from not playing his starters in pre-season last year to playing them this year, and then flip flopped from going for it on every 4th down in game one this year to kicking FGs every 4th down last game. When someone flip flops this much they're either a politician or they have no plan and no conviction to stick to any plan
His decision making on 4th down is baffling......

jive

Liked Posts:
I think because I hated the Trubisky pick so much, I gave Nagy the benefit of the doubt for too long.

Nagy has proven that he can't accomplish what he set out to do
The offense still sucks
The running game sucks
The passing game sucks
The offensive line sucks

Everything he touches sucks. That is why the defense has been competitive the last few years, otherwise they would suck too if he was hands on with them.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Week 1 2019 for me

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was building for years. But when he gave up play calling and the Bears averaged over 30 for the next 5 games I was like cool, he gave it up. He lost me 100% when he took the play calling back. That showed insanity. Now here we are with a total mess.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Game 1 2019 opener against the Packers. Horrible game plan and play calling. 1 score game most of the time and the football idiot abandoned the run.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It was apparent even in 2018 he wasn’t a offensive guru. But at the playoffs it was apparent he’s a very bad coach. That’s loss to the Eagles was on him. He got outcoached badly.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
2019 confirmed it

When we went from 101 to whatever the fuck it evolved to

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator