When exactly is this team going to finally sync up?

MonStar

Liked Posts:
Offensively and Defensively? Or is the offense always going to be garbage?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as Nagy is here it won’t. He sucks aa a head coach. The only thing he’s good at is untimely timeouts and being completely clueless about the flow of the game. He used to have play calling as an excuse

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, we finally hired an offensive-minded head coach. So it shouldn't be long. We're also going to start beating the piss out of the Packers. The future is looking bright, boys!

Speed

Liked Posts:
Never. Feels like we're cursed to have Good defense, trash diarrhea offense for eternity.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It’s the Bears! Offense has always been garbage. Defense most of the times is mediocre.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Need OTs. Not street players

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
As long as Nagy is here it won’t. He sucks aa a head coach. The only thing he’s good at is untimely timeouts and being completely clueless about the flow of the game. He used to have play calling as an excuse
See i think he’s fine as a hc. But I think he is one shitty ass offensive mind and his play designs suck dick

mecha

Liked Posts:
Well, we finally hired an offensive-minded head coach. So it shouldn't be long. We're also going to start beating the piss out of the Packers. The future is looking bright, boys!
I want to dislike you for this, but I respect you too much. LOL

beyond his persistent square peg in round hole approach to offense (with pitiful results), Nagy's obvious blemishes are in clock management, when to call timeouts, when to run plays to neutralize other team's challenges... I don't even know if you can cite him being a player's coach for not losing the locker room or whatever, because there are "certain players" that consistently halfass it out there when they need to step up and do shit. sounds like poor motivation. sounds like the coaching staff top to bottom is pretty weak. they got guys that I wouldn't even constitute as being castoffs.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I want to dislike you for this, but I respect you too much. LOL

beyond his persistent square peg in round hole approach to offense (with pitiful results), Nagy's obvious blemishes are in clock management, when to call timeouts, when to run plays to neutralize other team's challenges... I don't even know if you can cite him being a player's coach for not losing the locker room or whatever, because there are "certain players" that consistently halfass it out there when they need to step up and do shit. sounds like poor motivation. sounds like the coaching staff top to bottom is pretty weak. they got guys that I wouldn't even constitute as being castoffs.
Should I have used green text? ?

mecha

Liked Posts:
sidenote: caught the end of the Vikings game. I don't think we're in any position to diss Cousins anymore. their offense looks vastly superior to the Bears.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
See i think he’s fine as a hc. But I think he is one shitty ass offensive mind and his play designs suck dick
He's not. Until he's gone he will interfere with the offense. For example, this series right out of halftime has his play calling all over it:
1634503612016.png

Until this guy is gone, he will continue to get in the headset and override the offensive coordinator (which if I remember correctly from last season, is exactly what he said to the press at one point).

And no, it's not the use of shotgun although they do play better and get more in rhythm when running more under center game.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He's not. Until he's gone he will interfere with the offense. For example, this series right out of halftime has his play calling all over it:
View attachment 14882

Until this guy is gone, he will continue to get in the headset and override the offensive coordinator (which if I remember correctly from last season, is exactly what he said to the press at one point).

And no, it's not the use of shotgun although they do play better and get more in rhythm when running more under center game.
I’m not the owner bro if it was my team these Jack offs were fired after 2019 straight up

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Btw look at that Hopkins td. When you ever see AR bum ass do that? Clowns want to pay this guy 20 mil a year lol lol

pablovi

Liked Posts:
sidenote: caught the end of the Vikings game. I don't think we're in any position to diss Cousins anymore. their offense looks vastly superior to the Bears.
And the defense as well. They’re a better team.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Sometimes you know if you got it and sometimes you know it’s not gonna work.

This roster doesn’t have it.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Pace has given the Bears a C- roster. No reason to expect much success at all.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The team is poorly coached and dysfunctional.
Too many penalties at the wrong time etc. There were times today that the entire offense looked lost