Where are you going after the panny is over?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I need vaca ideas. I have to get out of town for awhile after this whole ordeal. SO - anyone have plans? Or favorite vacation destinations? Preferably international, but I would also accept domestic locations.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
One of my friends bought an amazing place down in Puerto Rico. Rincon specifically. It's got an infinity pool, jacuzzi, etc looking over the mountains and the beach. The pictures are stunning. Also has a seperate guest apartment with it's own kitchen etc. He's been trying to get me and the fam to come visit. Will probably do it soon. If that wasn't available I'd probably head somewhere in the Caribbean or central America. Dom Rep, Ecuador, Costa Rica, etc.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Good stuff so far.

1. @HeHateMe house
2. Nowhere
3. @nvanprooyen friends house
I'll probably go to New Orleans, and some beach this winter. But the planning so far is for a beer tent, schweinehaxen, big crocks of homemade kraut, a polka band and getting my legs all swole for lederhosen.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Grimson

Not German but I'll have my kubb pitch nicely manicured and lined up. Bring your set, I have enough space for two regulation side by side

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll probably go to New Orleans, and some beach this winter. But the planning so far is for a beer tent, schweinehaxen, big crocks of homemade kraut, a polka band and getting my legs all swole for lederhosen.

Kubb, clownhole........????????????????

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Good stuff so far.

1. @HeHateMe house
2. Nowhere
3. @nvanprooyen friends house

Opening everything back up means stupid people back on the streets. Those months when the vast majority of non-essentials had to sit at home and be stupid to their family were fucking great.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Depends on where you have and haven’t been already. If you’ve never been to SE Asia, I definitely recommend it.

myself, I’ve never been to S America...Colombia is one that I’ve heard is gorgeous and from what I understand is safer than it once was

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Depends on where you have and haven’t been already. If you’ve never been to SE Asia, I definitely recommend it.

myself, I’ve never been to S America...Colombia is one that I’ve heard is gorgeous and from what I understand is safer than it once was
Have u ever been to Montucky? Heard it sucks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My best friend has some business to take care of in Peru. I’m gonna tag along and maybe lose my virginity.

If the pandemic is over during the football season, me and some of the boys are gonna take a trip to Arrowhead.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Definitely renting the lake house we visit every year or two this summer....Rona or not, we're going...we stay to ourselves anyway, and can just not eat out if for some reason that seems risky at the time. Also it's driving distance, so no planes...Penciled in is an October trip to Las Vegas...that will only happen if we are vaccinated, and if vaccination is reasonably broadly distributed throughout the nation by that time.