Where Fox Ranks With Former Bears Coaches

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Jeff Dickerson
ESPN Staff Writer

A loss tonight puts John Fox's record at 7-17 over his first 24 games in Chicago. That would be the worst performance since Dick Jauron went 7-17 from 1999 to the midway point of 2000. Jauron went on to win the division in year three.

Fucking brutal. For more recent perspective Marc fucking Trestman's first year the Bears won more games than they have in a year and a half under Fox.

Somewhere Lovie Smith is listening to easy rock, in a lacksadaisical manner, with a smug grin on his face.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How can I rank Fox but incomplete. Really the record had little to do with coaching.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well, if there's a jumbotron, Lovie sure as shit is staring in wonderless splendor.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

mecha

Liked Posts:
Jauron inherited Wannstedt's mess, wasn't he the GM during his time? Trestman at least got to have some of the great players from Lovie's teams, even though their talents were completely wasted by Tucker's garbage scheme.

we've reached a point where it's totally acceptable for the team to lose. and I'm sure I'm not alone in totally not giving a shit about it either. everyone's rose petal glasses into the future thinking the Bears are going to be magically fixed with some scrub quarterback they draft are going to be majorly disappointed in hindsight about 2 years from now. the whole team needs to get blown up and live through expansion team level failure. which they are, but they don't have the convenience of an excuse. it's just pathetic.

I don't think the Bears are ever going to win another Super Bowl ever again, let alone make it to one. everyone needs to drop those delusions that it'll ever happen now.