Where/When is The Worst Place/Time You've Ever Farted?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We used to have morning meetings to dole out contractor workloads and locations. Boring, and for the most part pointless due to the nature and length of their tasks.

Many of the coordinators, myself included, were prone to having a couple beers or dinner with the crews at the end of the day.
As a gastrointestinal result, we had some pretty rough mornings.

Our director was an old marine roughneck, and found just as much humor in it as we did...which was great- because the manager hated the periodic explosions followed by giggles... but was powerless to put a stop to it. His boss would laugh him out of the office if he tried.

One morning, one of the rowdier gents was loaded and ready, awaiting his opportunity.
Manager says "any questions?"
At the moment of truth, my Co-worker leans to the side, lifts one cheek, and with a mighty push proceeds to loudly shit his pants.

He gambled and lost, and I have got to say the look of joy on his face as he began to push turning to absolute horror in a millisecond is one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed.
I think you just won the internet. This had me rolling!
~~~~~
While we're on farts...

Do any of you here work with some of these fuckwits who take sales calls and marketing calls into the john? If so, have you ever noticed that when that happens, you are never able to let off the perfect wet, loud, offensive powerdump that reverberates the stall doors and ruins their call?