Where will you watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bucsgirl29

Liked Posts:
Best way to watch a game...

At a friends house, with 6-8 people, only 1 non bears fan allowed. This person will be the person I dump frustration on, and maybe a beer if things get really ugly.

Generally will pick up a 6 pack, drink it by halftime...then move onto other ways to stay fucked up *shifty eyes* :p

my ex is a bears fan.. and i went to a bar with him to watch a game and was wearing a personalized Bears jersey (his name on the back) well dumb ass didnt bother to tell me the bar was half vikes fans and the vikes were playing the bucs that day.. here I am rooting for the Bucs while they play the vikes and Im wearing a Bears jersey.. In Texas.. some old lady wanted to kick my ass! Should have been my 1st clue to run!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How long until the game thread is put up?

RandallPinkFloyd42

Liked Posts:
My girlfriend's dad just ordered the Sunday ticket...they're Packer fans though...might have to tough it out for a few weeks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I used to watch a majority of the games at my bros house because he has Sunday Ticket. But ive moved to PA but i'll be back home this weekend(FL) so i'll be watching at his house but i need to find a local place that plays the games with the audio. I think i may watch them online with his sunday ticket. I think its only an extra 10 bucks a month.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I'll be taking notes in front of my plasma (yes, it's actually mine) as usual, but the 'ol Xbox controller will never stray out of reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.