Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

greg23

Liked Posts:
So basically, you think I don't like him because he's black? Also the Broncos probably hated him because he's black. Also the Dolphins hated him because he's black. Also the Bears hated him because he's black. Also his GF he beat hated him because he's black. Also the Jets. Also his falling out with Cutler was because he's black.

Chance after chance after chance after chance.

Or.... They hated him because he's a bad guy. Which he is. Because he beats women.

God, what an awful take.
Crap....I temporarily blanked....that's how the race hustlin racists work......pretend to be for someone/something but actually are are hustlin for that money by using race.

Explains why @Grimson hates Payton even though Payton played before he was even born.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Cody Parkey
Cade McNown
Ray McDonald
Sam Hurd
Ray McDonald was just an idiot who was around for a blip, so his short tenure should not reach the hate stage.

Sam Hurd was another idiot who really had no impact on the Bears. Did his arrest really get any egg on the franchise's face? Not really. As a player, he sucked so losing him was not a loss for the Bears.

Hard to have HATRED for those two.

Now Cody and Cade, yeah, there is real hate there.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I don't blame Kevin White or Mitch Trubisky for Ryan Pace being an idiot. One had uncooked spaghetti for legs and the other was bad, but neither asked to be drafted where they were.
Even Shea being drafted was not his fault. Sucking was all on him though.

What hurts about Shea is not drafting who everyone (well, at least 90 percent) wanted, Chandler Jones.

But that was all on the GM, not Shea.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Even Shea being drafted was not his fault. Sucking was all on him though.

What hurts about Shea is not drafting who everyone (well, at least 90 percent) wanted, Chandler Jones.

But that was all on the GM, not Shea.
Shea was one of the most head-scratching picks I ever saw. Emery and Pace were just desperate to be the smartest guy in the room.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Garrett Wolfe

I always thought he coulda, shoulda, woulda been a real asset on a team who knew how to use him. As in, call half-decent plays, and block for a reasonable count. In the open field, he was a real burner and had great moves, but they'd run him up the middle behind a shitty OL. Par the course for most Bears offenses over the last 3 decades. ?‍♂️

I can't hate him for being drafted to that shitty situation. There could be another thread for many such Bears who got this treatment to the detriment of their careers.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I always thought he coulda, shoulda, woulda been a real asset on a team who knew how to use him. As in, call half-decent plays, and block for a reasonable count. In the open field, he was a real burner and had great moves, but they'd run him up the middle behind a shitty OL. Par the course for most Bears offenses over the last 3 decades. ?‍♂️

I can't hate him for being drafted to that shitty situation. There could be another thread for many such Bears who got this treatment to the detriment of their careers.
100% just a circle of getting decent players that are just thrust into terrible situations and/ or just using them completely wrong. Starts from the leadership. #BURN