Which Bears make the pro bowl this year??

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's a pro bowl?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could Jay actually make the pro bowl this year?? I think if he keeps playing the way he's been playing he absolutely has a shot. Obviously he won't be starting cause that will go to Cam but i think 3 QB's from the NFC make it right?? K.Long probably won't make it cause of the position switch but if he finishes out well he could also have a outside chance. I can't see anyone else on offense making it cause Alshon hasn't played enough games.

T.Porter should go and A.Amos could also have a outside chance but that's about it. I know we all love McPhee but i'm not sure he's doing enough to make it.

LOL.... uh no. Not even close. (and yes he's playing much better)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One guy will be in the SB, and every year QB's say thanks but no thanks. There have been years when the fifth or sixth best QB goes. I don't see them getting down to Jay though.

Marianni for KR/PR?

Is it safe to assume that the Mariani comment was just a sarcastic joke?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You guys are forgetting that players drop out because of injuries or their team being in the Superbowl.

Cutler could actually make it if say Newton is in the Super Bowl and Rodgers is too banged up to play. They still got to find 3 players to play in the game.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys are forgetting that players drop out because of injuries or their team being in the Superbowl.

Cutler could actually make it if say Newton is in the Super Bowl and Rodgers is too banged up to play. They still got to find 3 players to play in the game.

This is absolutely correct!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I would say Forte and Long have a chance. Name recognition is huge. Cutler deserves it and some coaches might vote him in but he won't get many can or player votes unfortunately.

I thought they did away with the conference and just pick the top 6 and in the NFL for instance?

They did do away with it. Not sure why everyone is bringing up conferences.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
None.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

mecha

Liked Posts:
None.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

exactly what I was going to say lol

insert propaganda about how nobody respects the Bears here ---> _____

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Easy answer: none.

This.

This is a season of excellent coaching making a team that was expected to be awful into something professional and competitive. Nobody is putting up pro-bowl type numbers and it's a not a season of individual accomplishment, but rather a gritty team effort which is making a half-decent deli sandwich out of leftovers.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

That's not really making the pro bowl now is it...do you proudly display your participation awards

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL.... uh no. Not even close. (and yes he's playing much better)

Not even close?? I guess you don't watch much football or just don't know enough about the game?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slauson & Porter ... maybe Long as well just off of name recognition which is The same reason Rodgers makes it as well.

Mad Hater

Liked Posts:
I say long makes it anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk