Which ccs bears forum Special person will be blind 2mow from staring at the sun?

Which dumb mfer is going to rekt their eyes rn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would think at least a few of the Circle Jerk Crew would be blind by now too . . .

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Possible that having a Circle Jerk during a solar eclipse may be like a double negative effect. I'm sure the crew will want to test that out.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Possible that having a Circle Jerk during a solar eclipse may be like a double negative effect. I'm sure the crew will want to test that out.
I think two wrongs make a right in this case... or something like that. Might even improve vision.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Where the “all of the above (including OP)” option?
I got the proper eye protection from my library so I didn't put my name in the poll.

Does that answer your question?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Right about now our special member and fake Detroit fan is asking Rush for a Braille version of CCS.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can I cast a shadow vote for me?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
HateMe has been an absolute tear of triggered unrelated Bears bullshit lately. Are you off your meds?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I got the proper eye protection from my library so I didn't put my name in the poll.

Does that answer your question?
Way to support your local library! I have an older set of eclipse glasses; they are plastic framed, I have used them three eclipses in a row now.

Did you try to set up for a good picture? I have a friend with a camera that got a few good shots. Hope you had a great time with your eclipse.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Way to support your local library! I have an older set of eclipse glasses; they are plastic framed, I have used them three eclipses in a row now.

Did you try to set up for a good picture? I have a friend with a camera that got a few good shots. Hope you had a great time with your eclipse.
Thank you, friend. I took several selfies with my eclipse that I would share but due to doxxing by posters like @Mighty Joe Young and @Warrior Spirit I'm not going to share. They can h8 on m for having a fantastic hair and jawline and very well maintained mustache without having an actual image haunting their dreams.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Thank you, friend. I took several selfies with my eclipse that I would share but due to doxxing by posters like @Mighty Joe Young and @Warrior Spirit I'm not going to share. They can h8 on m for having a fantastic hair and jawline and very well maintained mustache without having an actual image haunting their dreams.
Did you know that I was on the dark side of the moon while you took a selfie with the eclipse? Technically, we took a selfie together. Squint real hard and you can see me!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did you know that I was on the dark side of the moon while you took a selfie with the eclipse? Technically, we took a selfie together. Squint real hard and you can see me!
All that is gone
All that's to come
and everything under the sun is in tune
but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably the dumbass OP who believes you can be blind "2mow" from looking at it. HHM used to be SPED. Now, after losing every last brain cell, he's just a cringe maggot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Probably the dumbass OP who believes you can be blind "2mow" from looking at it. HHM used to be SPED. Now, after losing every last brain cell, he's just a cringe maggot.
Hey you still haven't played me at chess soppy faggie. Are you still too scurred or do you need help learning the various pieces and how they move?

Status
Not open for further replies.