Which ccs bears forum Special person will be blind 2mow from staring at the sun?

Which dumb mfer is going to rekt their eyes rn?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey you still haven't played me at chess soppy faggie. Are you still too scurred or do you need help learning the various pieces and how they move?
A rock would be a better challenge. You can't even spell your middle name correctly. I do pity the tards who believe an eclipse is so amazing and will make ya blind without your special glasses though. LMAO

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Warrior Spirit poll says u are going to be Stevie Wondered except none of the talent and way more fat (also bald with a tiny dick)
A lot of projection there, sissy maggot. Tell me though, if you sissified maggots think you need a special pair of plastic glasses for the eclipse, why do you not think you need them every day?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A rock would be a better challenge. You can't even spell your middle name correctly. I do pity the tards who believe an eclipse is so amazing and will make ya blind without your special glasses though. LMAO
Bro you make too many excuses. Have a GREAT NIGHT 🌙 😘 😀 ✨

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A lot of projection there, sissy maggot. Tell me though, if you sissified maggots think you need a special pair of plastic glasses for the eclipse, why do you not think you need them every day?
You seem really worked up and upset. Did you stare directly at the sun with your bald head and bare eyes?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You seem really worked up and upset. Did you stare directly at the sun with your bald head and bare eyes?
Be hard to do since, unlike you and your cringe maggot buddies, I have a full head of hair. Maggots can't grow hair, can they? Must be why you pretend all people are bald too. Keep coping, sissy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Be hard to do since, unlike you and your cringe maggot buddies, I have a full head of hair. Maggots can't grow hair, can they? Must be why you pretend all people are bald too. Keep coping, sissy.
K thx have a nice night being bald

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
K thx have a nice night being bald
Keep saying that 1000 times a days as you've been doing for decades. Sooner or later, at least your own sissy dumbass will start to believe it, you slimy cringe maggot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Keep saying that 1000 times a days as you've been doing for decades. Sooner or later, at least your own sissy dumbass will start to believe it, you slimy cringe maggot.
Bro calm down idk who u even ever were decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.