Which CCS poster should replace Getsy?

Ccs OC?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Getsy gets fired and Poles goes WAY outside the box for new OC, which ccs poster would you want calling plays?

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
@Adipost because he ACTUALLY watches the tape!

Id nominate myself for the QB coach to the backups only. Show them the ropes on how to go out pounding booze and banging 7's the night before holding the clipboard

gocbears

Liked Posts:
There are too many experts on the board to just pick one. I think it would be wise to give each one a game and rotate through the list for each following game. The real debate would then be to start the rotation in alphabetical order (sub scenario ascending vs descending order) number of posts, length of membership, or most likes/dislikes/ignores, etc. It would also depend if they can get time out of doing chores for their mom, and AFK playing video games in the basement with their schoolmates.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Come on baby, you know what I'm voting.
am i one of your losers?? if so, i call the bears/vikings games...i want to be hailed for providing 5 FG attempts to the offense in a 12-10 win!!!

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I’ll volunteer. I won’t really have an idea what I’m doing, so it won’t be too big of a transition from Getsy.