Which Nunchaku would you prefer to have children beat the shit out of you with (mjy related)

What nunchaku do you feel most comfortable being beaten with by little kids?

• Total voters

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Wouldn't wish this even on my own worst enemy but if it came to that and finishing the fight, maybe something that would knock the person out just enough for me to call the police. I think martial arts is very fascinating.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Anyone that hasn't fucked around with a wooden Nunchaku should find out from a wooden Nunchacku...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wouldn't wish this even on my own worst enemy but if it came to that and finishing the fight, maybe something that would knock the person out just enough for me to call the police. I think martial arts is very fascinating.
I find it fascinating as well @JPPT1974.

The angles, the focus. The precision.

Amazing discipline.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I think it's safe to state that @Mighty Joe Young has been scared off. He'd be a fool to run into a 10 year old with the courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control and indomitable spirit that @HeHateMe 's children exude on a daily basis.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young. Is too scurred to pick a nunchaku but can't he at least dm me the possum selfie he has that he totes didn't doxx himself but rather, received from some random in a totally different forum?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This is fair warning. My 10 year old does 500 push-ups a day 5 days a week. He is in speed training pushing weighted carts 3xweek and just got him a speed bag because he wants to start boxing training next month. The lil guy is lethal. His discipline and confidence is unparraleled amongst his peers. Basically dude is @clenbuterol_clint but fully natty and a third his age (and not a multimillionaire yet)

speed bag is okay i guess. Helps burn the shoulders... id get a double end bag over over a speed bag first just for the technical applications and speed/timing etc. they cheap look into one.

500 push ups a day is great.. 300 push up and 300 sit up min. also buy the kid a decent jump rope.. cheap.. he needs to do rounds of that. punching is good, but more important than that, is footwork.. if he aint going to a boxing specific gym, find footwork drills on line. AND run.. 3ks to start.. oh he 10, maybe a 1/2-1 mile to start and 1/3rd push ups and sit ups.. mix in sprints 3x a week.. hills preferable

also get a bat instead of nunchakus.. less margin of error

Last edited: