Which of Mitchell's TDs did you like the most?

Favorite TD Pass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For me it was the Bellamy TD. Thought it was a great play that really fooled the TB secondary. Plus, it's Bellamy. I know we like to give him shit, but it appears that he can catch more than a cold.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For me it was the Bellamy TD. Thought it was a great play that really fooled the TB secondary. Plus, it's Bellamy. I know we like to give him shit, but it appears that he can catch more than a cold.

Ikr?

Some of the meatballs are still living in 2016.

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The toss to Gabriel with both Mitch and Daniels in the game made me laugh. It was like Nagy was saying "PSYCH!"

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The first one to Trey Burton. Set the tone for the entire day

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually the best poll I have seen in a while.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
the TD to Robinson was the best for me. I have been pretty frustrated with our red zone lack of scoring, so seeing a good red zone conversion was great to see. I mean hitting guys that are wide open is fun.. but against a better D there wont be as many wide open guys. So its nice to see that Trubisky identified that Robenson had a step on his guy and he put the ball in a perfect place so only Robinson had a play on it.. thats exactly what I want to see! Those are the kinds of throws he is going to have to make against good defenses to score TDs

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
The Robinson throw was the most impressive TD throw it showed a lot of elements Trubiskys been missing on this year.
Timing, trust, conviction, accuracy and willing to go for the TD when he could have gone for the safe play by dumping it to Howard who probably ends up wih the 1st down

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Robinson throw was the most impressive TD throw it showed a lot of elements Trubiskys been missing on this year.
Timing, trust, conviction, accuracy and willing to go for the TD when he could have gone for the safe play by dumping it to Howard who probably ends up wih the 1st down
All of this.

I appreciate the OP's shoutout to #teamjosh and that was the best designed TD of the day, but that second TD was the prettiest ball I have seen Trubisky make EVER.

He made me a believer with just that one throw.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I voted for the Robinson one too, and right now it looks like a sure winner. Does everybody that voted for Robinson win, or will we be picking straws?

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
the TD to Robinson was the best for me. I have been pretty frustrated with our red zone lack of scoring, so seeing a good red zone conversion was great to see. I mean hitting guys that are wide open is fun.. but against a better D there wont be as many wide open guys. So its nice to see that Trubisky identified that Robenson had a step on his guy and he put the ball in a perfect place so only Robinson had a play on it.. thats exactly what I want to see! Those are the kinds of throws he is going to have to make against good defenses to score TDs

This. And for exactly the same reason. Completions and TD throws to wide open receivers is one thing, precision throws into tight coverage is another. The TD to Robinson was impressive.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
For me, the touch on the Robinson TD was so freaking nice, that I probably have to pick that one. But I also loved the Gabriel TD (1st one) with the 2QB set. That was super creative and I can see a lot of things coming off of that in the future with the same look but completely different play. Still, gotta go with the Robinson one just because that throw and timing was exactly what we've all been wanting to see out of Trubisky.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My favorite throw of the game was the one to Cohen down the right sideline that didn't go for a TD.

By far my favorite as well.

But for the TDs, I went with the Bellamy one. Great play design, but also a great pump and play fake by Trubs to make it work. Plus a accurate pass on top of it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Loved Cohen throwing his arms up to signal the TD before the catch.

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:

Yeah, I like this one too. Trubisky threw the ball before Robinson was looking. I think. That tells me he knew where Robinson was going to be and it had to be timed so that the ball was there when Robinson turned to catch it. Shows touch, guts, that playing together for awhile makes the team better. We need consistency. So much change in the past 7-8 years. New coaches, schemes, teammates.... how can you be good when EVERYTHING IS SO NEW ALL OF THE TIME??