Which of Mitchell's TDs did you like the most?

Favorite TD Pass

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Robinson TD was great. Probably could have put any corner back in the NFL out there and it would have been the same result due to the precision.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Robinson TD for me; it was the most difficult throw and had everything - touch, accuracy and timing. And a WR where he was supposed to be! Which may not have been the case last year. Mitch was able to put it in the right place and expect AR to be there to make a nice catch.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When will the winners be announced?

pepethebear

Liked Posts:
The Robinson throw is probably trubisky's best of his career so far

Monster

Liked Posts:
Robinson TD for me; it was the most difficult throw and had everything - touch, accuracy and timing. And a WR where he was supposed to be! Which may not have been the case last year. Mitch was able to put it in the right place and expect AR to be there to make a nice catch.

Same throw he missed in GB... he’s getting better and more comfortable.
I know it’s one game but certainly something to hang your hat on.
Hope is rare for Bears fans... but mine is growing. I would love them to come out of the bye and dismantle Miami.

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
The Robinson throw was just ridiculous. I had to slow it down 5x just to appreciate how good it was.

Trubs has the read on Robinson, sees man, and begins the throw BEFORE Robinson even makes his break to the corner.

Seriously. Watch it. The ball is out and gone before Robinson has any idea where it is. In fact, Robinson is still jamming on the DB. Then he breaks, turns his head around, and holy shit there's the ball thrown to a place only he was going to get it. They were talking about how it was a rookie on Allen, but the DB was all over AR. It was good coverage that Trubisky beat with a beautiful throw and AR beat with a great route.

Just a magnificent play from top to bottom.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
the TD to Robinson was the best for me. I have been pretty frustrated with our red zone lack of scoring, so seeing a good red zone conversion was great to see. I mean hitting guys that are wide open is fun.. but against a better D there wont be as many wide open guys. So its nice to see that Trubisky identified that Robenson had a step on his guy and he put the ball in a perfect place so only Robinson had a play on it.. thats exactly what I want to see! Those are the kinds of throws he is going to have to make against good defenses to score TDs

Especially as the announcer is saying “well the red zone is where the Bears have struggled all season ....touchdown! Well no struggle there”. Priceless.