Which QB Has A Better NFL Resume?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With more NFL starts under his belt and a playoff start which he should have won, is AJ Mccarron a better option for a 3rd round pick than Jimmy G would be for the 3rd overall pick?
[video=youtube_share;e_p2BJCrC48]https://youtu.be/e_p2BJCrC48[/video]

AussieBear

[video=youtube;nsjJbu_O3n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjJbu_O3n4[/video]

AussieBear

[video=youtube;TP_lS-i_OSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_lS-i_OSI[/video]

AussieBear

maybe im biased and just dont wanna give up 3 for jimmmy.. my bad.. but aj... for a late 3rd.. after trading down from 67 to mid to late 3 and 4th.. sure.. y not...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;nsjJbu_O3n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsjJbu_O3n4[/video]

LOL So is he a game manager or a gunslinger? I've now heard both.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
maybe im biased and just dont wanna give up 3 for jimmmy.. my bad.. but aj... for a late 3rd.. after trading down from 67 to mid to late 3 and 4th.. sure.. y not...

He is definitely a winner and a big game QB, something Pace is on the record saying he highly values in a QB.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;TP_lS-i_OSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP_lS-i_OSI[/video]

"Mccarron has as many touchdowns in 1 playoff game as Andy Dalton has in 5." LOL
Also, McKraken!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Looks like the second coming of Matt Barkley to me. He has played well in a play appearance, but if you took a small sample size from Barkley he would look really good too. McCarron looks to have accuracy issues. He is everything Barkley is in my mind and would rather not trade a 3rd pick on him.

I see the desire to want to be conservative with draft picks for us to use on other positions, but its time now that we don't take expense into the equation. We NEED a QB and one worth getting may not be cheap, but that shouldn't matter. We should make a list of all available options and do whatever it takes to get option #1 and go no lower than option number 2.

AussieBear

"Mccarron has as many touchdowns in 1 playoff game as Andy Dalton has in 5." LOL
Also, McKraken!

Bears could basically get mckraken for nothing.. sure 1 spot is huge at the top.. but its one spot...

trade pick 3 to jax for 4... (400 point differential) jax 3rd and 4th = 354...

juss saying...

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears could basically get mckraken for nothing.. sure 1 spot is huge at the top.. but its one spot...

trade pick 3 to jax for 4... (400 point differential) jax 3rd and 4th = 354...

juss saying...

Very interesting!!!

AussieBear

Very interesting!!!

yeah say jax and carolina are on on fournettes nuts for example... ding ding.. sure you could get more from caorlina.. but @ 4 youre basically still getting youre choice minus the regular speculated suspects... now enter cbs... safeties, dat ILB etc etc...

if i were gm.. id hook ya up.. but mckracken is sitting behind glennon.. well to be fair.. open comp..

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah say jax and carolina are on on fournettes nuts for example... Ding ding.. Sure you could get more from caorlina.. But @ 4 youre basically still getting youre choice minus the regular speculated suspects... Now enter cbs... Safeties, dat ilb etc etc...

If i were gm.. Id hook ya up.. But mckracken is sitting behind glennon.. Well to be fair.. Open comp..

release the mckraken!!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
so Mccarron played in 3 games, 2 seasons ago for Dalton. There have got to ne other Qb's out there with slightly better resumes

AussieBear

1j7iwu.jpg

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If I had to choose, I would take McCarron for a lesser pick.

I would still go ahead and draft Trubisky at #3 though.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Would love AJM to start and a QB to groom. Always thought he would be a solid NFL QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL So is he a game manager or a gunslinger? I've now heard both.

More game manager that's willing to go deep when available. Gunslingers force the issue and he plays smarter than that... so far.