Which QB is a Bust? Pick 2...

Pick 2...

• Total voters

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I went for Wilson and Lance

Wilson doesn't have much experience against really strong opposition and is about 2-4 against stronger teams. Lance hasn't played much and is very raw, so certainly could be a bust.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He and Lawrence were the safest selections.
Wilson was as safe of a pick as Mitch was.

Mitch was thought of as the most accurate QB coming out that could make all the throws from different arm angles and keeps his eyes down the field. Mitch played a bunch of bad defenses until he played Stanford which he looked bad.

Wilson was thought of as a nobody until this COVID season and then he was an electric player that can make the wow throws against a bunch of bad defenses with superior Oline blocking for him. I would be surprised if the jets win 3 games and Wilson has more TD then INTs.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We know people won't pick Fields, but I feel Lance has the top chance to be a bust, simply off just a feeling I got...
The thing with Lance is, we dont know when we will see him play. Jimmy G is the starter and the 49er have a chance of being good. What if the 49er go to the playoffs with Jimmy G, will they cut him? Jimmy might be the start in 2022, Lance might not start til 2023.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wilson was as safe of a pick as Mitch was.

Mitch was thought of as the most accurate QB coming out that could make all the throws from different arm angles and keeps his eyes down the field. Mitch played a bunch of bad defenses until he played Stanford which he looked bad.

Wilson was thought of as a nobody until this COVID season and then he was an electric player that can make the wow throws against a bunch of bad defenses with superior Oline blocking for him. I would be surprised if the jets win 3 games and Wilson has more TD then INTs.
Brain fart, responded to the wrong post and meant to respond to why fields didn't get any votes. Intent was that Fields and Lawrence were the safest picks.

Wilson is a wild card that could turn out worst, best or anywhere in between.

That said, Wilson has the most arm talent in this draft so the Mitch compare isn't really accurate. Lance is closer to the Mitch situation. Not super accurate, lack of progressions and very few passes. He does seem more stout and intelligent.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I picked Lance and Jones, even though I think Wilson has a higher chance to bust out than Jones because of the situation they went to.