• Total voters

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
What would it take to get Stafford? There are a lot of teams looking for a QB so he may go for more than some think.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
None of the above if those are the options. I like Jones the best of the QBs we could realistically get, but no way I’m giving that up for him.

Draft an OT or BPA at 20 (or Jones if he’s there) and sign a decent FA QB for next season or two.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Its too much. To go from 11 to 9, Bears gave up a 4th rounder. To go from 20 to 12 or 13, a 3rd rounder is reasonable.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well the conversation was about Wilson......not Watson...........sooooooo
I guess I better pass on the next drink but really, even if it was, top 5 pick? This is an 8-8 team with a guy that can't read but can throw which, is the under on Wilson, or Foles.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I guess I better pass on the next drink but really, even if it was, top 5 pick? This is an 8-8 team with a guy that can't read but can throw which, is the under on Wilson, or Foles.
It’s an 8-9 team at best and I don’t think anybody is wasting draft capital on a rookie quarterback.......again
The under is Foles....I imagine

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What would it take to get Stafford? There are a lot of teams looking for a QB so he may go for more than some think.
You’d have to ask the 49ers

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
First round picks have a 50% hit rate. If you wouldnt give up 2 for Watson youre a smooth brained Lions fan.

Last edited:

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
I voted for Mac Jones, 2nd choice would be Fitzmagic/Trask. Watson isn't a super bowl winning caliber QB, Carr certainly is not lol, midnight hit for Wentz and he turned back into a pumpkin, and Zach Wilson looks like he's 9 years old. Mac and Trask are ? marks to me, the book is out on the rest.

It'd be good to bring in fitzmagic for some entertainment value this season.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I voted for Mac Jones, 2nd choice would be Fitzmagic/Trask. Watson isn't a super bowl winning caliber QB, Carr certainly is not lol, midnight hit for Wentz and he turned back into a pumpkin, and Zach Wilson looks like he's 9 years old. Mac and Trask are ? marks to me, the book is out on the rest.
He has the second best career QB rating in the history of the NFL right now only trailing Mahomes. :deer:

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
He has the second best career QB rating in the history of the NFL right now only trailing Mahomes. :deer:

Kirk Cousins is #6 and ahead of Tom Brady.

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would you pay the same price for Wilson who may or may not be above average when you get a proven yet still young Watson?

You're replying to ms sadows and you have to ask that question, basically because he's a moron

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He also always severely overvalues every single lions player. In the stafford thread he told me there are only 5 QB's better than stafford. That he thinks stafford is better than herbert.

Whatever lala land he lives in must be fantastic. Guy is on cloud nine in support of an organization that is closer to zero wins than 16 wins every single season.

He also talks shit about our qb situation, when if we had the benefit of having an above average QB like stafford(Yes, thats what he is, above average) this team would be perennially in the playoffs the last couple decades.
That would make him related to you

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s an 8-9 team at best and I don’t think anybody is wasting draft capital on a rookie quarterback.......again
The under is Foles....I imagine
Wilson is arbitrary. If you feel strongly enough about a player and you can get him with just another #1, you do it. Problem is that it will likely take more this year because so many teams need QBs. It will get too expensive with the bidding war that likely occurs this year. 2 #1s for the guy you want is a non issue for me and this staff will do a lot to get their guy with their jobs on the line but at the same time, there's a limit.

My 1st option was Watson as a known quantity and then Jones due to capital needed so I'm not entirely opposed to your view but regardless of what they do, they will not be looking at this trade with the idea that they will be giving up a top 1/2 of the 1st round pick next year. If they get it wrong, the value won't matter to them anyway, they'll be gone.

This will be a very interesting draft with 5 top QB prospects and teams in need. We could have 2 to choose from or them all gone by 15. It's more likely the 2nd than 1st but hopefully the draft falls where one is available.

Last edited:

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Wilson is arbitrary. If you feel strongly enough about a player and you can get him with just another #1, you do it. Problem is that it will likely take more this year because so many teams need QBs. It will get too expensive with the bidding war that likely occurs this year. 2 #1s for the guy you want is a non issue for me and this staff will do a lot to get their guy with their jobs on the line but at the same time, there's a limit.

My 1st option was Watson as a known quantity and then Jones due to capital needed so I'm not entirely opposed to your view but regardless of what they do, they will not be looking at this trade with the idea that they will be giving up a top 1/2 of the 1st round pick next year. If they get it wrong, the value won't matter to them anyway, they'll be gone.

This will be a very interesting draft with 5 top QB prospects and teams in need. We could have 2 to choose from or them all gone by 15. It's more likely the 2nd than 1st but hopefully the draft falls where one is available.
The problem is trading up for a bad quarterback doesn’t help. There isn’t a franchise type quarterback in this draft.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is trading up for a bad quarterback doesn’t help. There isn’t a franchise type quarterback in this draft.
I assume you mean besides Lawrence?

msadows

Liked Posts:

You are the first person I've heard say that, but okay, you are entitled to your opinion.

Nearly every media outlet is super high on this qb draft class....

I obviously may easily end up being wrong, but I think wilson has top 5 QB in the NFL potential.

At the end of the day we're all dum dums playing a lottery, so who knows. Fucking Sam Ehlinger could end up the best QB in this class for all we know. Shit happens.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You're replying to ms sadows and you have to ask that question, basically because he's a moron

Sounds like someone should put me on ignore.

Unlike you, he actually tried to get a rationalization for my opinion, because he isn't a garbage poster.