White Sox Fans Growing Impatient With Kenny Williams

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Cowley article bashing KW. I'm stunned! :smug2:

Ok, in reality, it is "what you have done for me lately" (and I'm okay with that), but one ought to include Guillen as well. But I think it's far too expectant for Cowley to get off Guillen's nuts long enough to be any kind of critical of our manager.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A Cowley article bashing KW. I'm stunned! :smug2:

Ok, in reality, it is "what you have done for me lately" (and I'm okay with that), but one ought to include Guillen as well. But I think it's far too expectant for Cowley to get off Guillen's nuts long enough to be any kind of critical of our manager.

cowley is a giant douche, yes. and the things he states about KW can be non sense...the soul purpose of posting this article is the simple fact that a lot of us fans are getting sick of KW and are pretty much done with ozzie. so this article, cowley or not still proves to be discussion worthy of KW and the impatience we have.

yes it is what have you done for me lately, and what he has managed to do is let ozzie do whatever the hell he wants, and he has locked in some bad deals as of late. if he wants to win he will make a FA move and a good one, not carlos pena, not a meatball fan pick in konerko, he needs to go get 2 guys and like lefty said...vmart and dunn......which we all know wont happen, so this upcoming season is going to be a disaster.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
KW has put this team in this unfavorable position of being strapped for cash because of those bad contracts he gave to guys like Teahan and Linebrink which if not done would be pretty nice to have so we could sign PK along with a Dunn and VMart but such is his stupidity and terrible perception of talent. BTW KW if he's not able to control what goes on with this team as far as controlling who manages and what players are going to be brought in then what in the world are we dooing paying him a salary just pay Ozzie and give him the GM titale as well. To me Ozzie has totally worn out his welcome as a manager with me loved him as a player but its time for him to go to the Marlins or wherever he wants to go.

BigSoxHurt35

Liked Posts:
This team has potential but is not good if we dont play perfect baseball game in game out.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I'm willing to give Williams another chance. But if 2011 is another shit-show then I think you'd have to promote Hahn.