White Sox Inquire On Bautista

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
The price is actully high for him, but he will be traded time the 31st comes. I don't get why, he batting in the .230's with good hr and rbi. Also, he's only up for arb and could make 6-8M. Way to much for him. He could be non-tender.

Yea, I made that post before I read the Jays wants elite prospects for Bautista. No thanks.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Giving up ANYTHING in future value is too much for Bautista. Has it not been pointed out that his level of production this season is (way) more than likely unsustainable and that his "normal" production levels are average at best?

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giving up ANYTHING in future value is too much for Bautista. Has it not been pointed out that his level of production this season is (way) more than likely unsustainable and that his "normal" production levels are average at best?

I don't even think it's average. This is a career year and his stats will fall down next year, no doubt. I think 2 mid-low level spects is good for him and that's it.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I don't even think it's average. This is a career year and his stats will fall down next year, no doubt. I think 2 mid-low level spects is good for him and that's it.

Giving up ANYTHING to get Bautista on the Sox would be stupid. For his career he's essentially Mark Teahen, whom you already have locked up (for some other stupid reason).