Who are all the great QB gurus?

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mike McDaniel might be another QB guru (or competent enough of an OC to put the QB in a position to succeed). Greg Roman has had success with QBs in the past as well including tailor-making offenses to accentuate their strengths.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I keep hearing about how the coaches have ruined Justin Fields and it's the fault of the Bears for not developing a great QB.

Okay so who are the coaches that have been so great with developing more than one QB during their coaching tenures?

Who are the coaches that are QB coaches turned offensive coordinators turned head coaches that have gone from developing guys like Aaron Rodgers Philip Rivers Matt Ryan over the last 25 years and then gone onto success?

If it's so easy to develop a guy to be good then why did Kyle Shannahan struggle to develop a QB? Shannahan is a QB guru? Then why did Trey Lance just bust? If it's such a QB friendly system then why did Lance fail?

Why is Daboll now failing with Daniel Jones? Daboll had one decent season from Jones and now the real Daniel Jones is back.

If it's all about coaching and development there should be more than just Bruce Arians and Andy Reid from the last 30 years who have coached more than one QB in their careers.

Why did Mike Martz fail so spectacularly in Detroit? Why did Kurt Warner make the Rams better?

Matt Eberflus and Luke Getsy may be shitty coaches but Justin Fields is going to be a shitty QB no matter where he goes.
Lincoln Riley
Steve Walsh
Urban Meyer
Joe Tiller
whatever qb coach is in GB
Bruce Arians
Anyone with the last name Shanahan
Most coaches who worked under a Shanahan

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I dont know if this could be considered a QB-guru or not, but Shane Waldron getting positive production out of 10+ year vet and career backup Geno Smith has me watching a heck of a lot more Seahawks games than I ever have. Waldron 2024! Lol