Who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl?

Madden

Liked Posts:
Chiefs because they've always been my 2nd favorite team after the Bears (also helps that they're in the AFC so them winning in the regular season doesn't affect the Bears in any way.) Arrowhead is cool and their fans are pretty passionate. Also I like Mahomes and it would be cool to see Andy Reid finally win one to cement his legacy.

I don't mind the 49ers at all though. I like how they have that old school philosophy of running the ball and good defense. Plus I've always liked their color scheme and uniforms. Should be a good matchup but I see the Chiefs coming out on top. I kinda compare it with the Bears vs Colts super bowl. Great offense vs great defense, and we all know how that one turned out :(

In the end the QB will make the difference and Mahomes is just at another level. 49ers gotta get the lead early to have a chance because I don't see them making a big comeback if they're forced to abandon the running game.

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I hate that rooting for the Chiefs means I casually have to praise Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill. Both are abusers of women and therefore = shitbags deserving of no merit. But yeah, go Chiefs - its fun to watch an offense that works.

Reactions: DC