Who Coaches the Bulls in 2014-2015?

Who coaches the Bulls in 2014-2015?

• Total voters

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Hopefully Thibs is coaching.

I don't know what to say about this fanbase (well, a segment of it). They turned against the best player that we've had since Michael Jordan & the best coach we've had since Phil Jackson.

I know, it's sad.

Saluki

Liked Posts:
Thibs got the team to the Conf championship last time he had anything resembling a healthy roster. Then he overperformed with a beat up roster last season, and is doing it again this season with a beat up roster thats now on a 4 game win streak since trading Deng. You'd be crazy to let him walk without giving him a real team and seeing what he does with it. No doubt in my mind he's a championship cailber coach.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
FWIW, Doug Collins and Bill Simmons were just talking about thibs and next year. Simmons take was that he sees Thibs being traded for a first round pick this offseason...and Collins says not only will Thibs be back, but "Don't be surprised if Deng comes back next season as well."

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Simmons, the NBA's most reliable and accurate sports personality.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Simmons, the NBA's most reliable and accurate sports personality.

None of them are reliable -- though I feel that the majority of them know more than the majority of us - based on connections alone.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
None of them are reliable -- though I feel that the majority of them know more than the majority of us - based on connections alone.

Simmons is a nice guy, but I think he gets trolled and played a lot by the 'connections' that he does have. Then when he goes to report something, he comes off as a douche. Maybe he's the Wimp Lo of NBA journalism.

If you don't get/remember that reference, this is Wimp Lo.

[video=youtube;d696t3yALAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY[/video]

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
I've seen no legitimate indication that Thibs will be going anywhere anytime soon.

If every time a coach and management had a disagreement, the coach was let go, there wouldn't be very many coaches left in the NBA.