Who do you want the McClaskeys to sell the bears to?

Best buyer for the Bears?

• Total voters

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you, thank you very much. It's great to be here with all of you, the tremendous fans of the Chicago Bears. I've always said, Chicago is a fantastic city, and the Bears are a tremendous team. I mean, they really are. But you know, I've been thinking, and a lot of people have been telling me, they say, "Donald, you should own the Chicago Bears." And you know what? I think they're right. I think I should own the Bears.

Now, let me tell you, I know a thing or two about winning. I've been a winner my whole life, and I know how to make things great. The Bears are a great team, but I believe I can take them to the next level, make them even greater than they already are. We need a winner at the top, and I'm a winner, folks.

You look at the Bears' history, and it's tremendous. But we need to bring that winning spirit back. We need to make the Bears the most winning team in the history of the NFL. And who better to do that than me? I've had tremendous success in business, in real estate, on television, and even in politics. I've been a winner in every field, and I can make the Bears winners again.

Now, some people may say, "Donald, why the Bears?" And I say, why not the Bears? Chicago is a great city, and the Bears are a great team. They deserve a winner, and I can be that winner. I know how to build a winning team, how to make the right decisions, and how to lead to victory.

So, folks, I'm officially announcing my intention to buy the Chicago Bears. Together, we will make the Bears the greatest team in the NFL. We'll bring in the best coaches, the best players, and we'll have the best facilities. It's going to be tremendous, believe me.

I've spoken to the current owners, and they're great people. But it's time for a change, a change that will bring success, glory, and victory to the Chicago Bears. Together, we will make the Bears great again. Thank you, thank you very much, and God bless the Chicago Bears!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Think McKenna and Ryan have right of first refusal for any sold shares, but of these choices I would love RIHANNA as a majority owner of the Bears.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Before I even opened the thread my first thought was Mark Cuban.

I also think Bezo's ego would build the Bears a palace of a stadium if he were to buy the Bears.

"Amazon Field at Arlington Heights" has a nice ring to it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Someone whose money came from a strong business acumen and not from inheriting a sports franchise.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Elon Musk just for the lulz

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was going to vote for Kid Rock, but realized it was The Rock, so I’m going with Louis Vuitton

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I went with Cuban for the expertise in running a sports organization and then Rihanna so I have something to look at.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was going to vote for Kid Rock, but realized it was The Rock, so I’m going with Louis Vuitton
Kid rock doesn't have enough money and will probably drop dead before virginia.