Who Do You Want To Start At QB Next Year? And Who Will?

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I say Hanie should have at least have a chance. Looks better in the pocket,rolling out of the pocket and passing it.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? already you are starting a thread about getting cutler out? There is no way Cutler is not the starting QB if he is healthy. Hanie had one OK quarter. The bears gave up the team to get the guy no freaking way they sit him behind a third stringer.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All I do know for sure is that Todd Collins does not belong in the NFL.

Knew it during the Carolina game and still know it now. The fact that the Bears actively pursued this fuck is mind numbingly stupid.

Todd Collins is a worthless dope.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Cutler.

Being paid way too much. We'll find out what his injury was in the coming hours. I am happy we have Hanie backing him up though. He's a good kid with potential.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? already you are starting a thread about getting cutler out? There is no way Cutler is not the starting QB if he is healthy. Hanie had one OK quarter. The bears gave up the team to get the guy no freaking way they sit him behind a third stringer.

I'm not saying Cutler is out. Im saying Hanie should at least have a chance to try to be starter. I dont see it happening,Cutler will most likely start.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler.

Being paid way too much. We'll find out what his injury was in the coming hours. I am happy we have Hanie backing him up though. He's a good kid with potential.

Yeah hes being paid big so I see him being the starter. Just throwing this out there to see what others think and such. I'm not knocking Cutler,but I will say he was a pussy not playing the rest of the game. If it comes back something serious maybe I'll take that back but to be honest he wasnt even playing well when he was starting.

Pre

Liked Posts:
Jay Cutler.

Caleb Hanie benefited from better playcalling from Martz than what Cutler got in the second half. Martz is in love with Cutler's arm and will incessantly call bombs down the field. Without Cutler in there, Martz was forced to call the game like a normal human being and began running the ball more and mixed in short passes. If only Cutler got a consistent running game and didn't have to drop back and throw the downfield pass that isn't there every down.

Everyday I'm Byfuglien

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying Cutler is out. Im saying Hanie should at least have a chance to try to be starter. I dont see it happening,Cutler will most likely start.

Yeah, open up the QB position.

That will do wonders for Cutlers attitude. I'm sure he's the kind of guy that would love to win his job over a 3rd stringer who managed to show some composure in a playoff loss.

Bad idea.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, open up the QB position.

That will do wonders for Cutlers attitude. I'm sure he's the kind of guy that would love to win his job over a 3rd stringer who managed to show some composure in a playoff loss.

Bad idea.

Oh I'm sorry,I didn't know Cutler posted on these forums and checked what we say. Stfu.

Im just wondering what people think. about the situation. I'm not saying its all Cutler fault,our defense looked like garbage the first half as well.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
This shouldn't even be a question, Cutler.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also like Pre said,some of it benefited from Martz play calling but Cutler would throw the ball ahead of the receiver or too high either way. Like I said,just wondering what people think about the situation. Hopefully Martz and Cutler can get things going a bit better next year.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears got lucky to lose and avoid a QB controversy. Now Cutler can stick his tail between his legs and pretend to heal up this offseason. That being said if Hanie was the #1 QB the Bears would be fucked and benching him would ruin him for the rest of his career.

Cutler is the QB, plain and simple. He is the only person who has a chance at succeeding for the Bears.

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler will but i think they should take a swing @ V.Y.

come @ me bro

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Bears got lucky to lose and avoid a QB controversy. Now Cutler can stick his tail between his legs and pretend to heal up this offseason. That being said if Hanie was the #1 QB the Bears would be fucked and benching him would ruin him for the rest of his career.

Cutler is the QB, plain and simple. He is the only person who has a chance at succeeding for the Bears.

That still isn't lucky.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

come @ me bro

I dont see that happening,would be kind of sick seeing him running out of the pocket and such though.

bobferg

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

come @ me bro

Coming from a Colts fan......... VY would be the worst thing to happen to Chicago. He is a worse leader then jay Cutler.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Cutler hands down.

Hanie is your #2 with maybe a PS sitting 3rd Qb but that's it. Unless you can somehow get a few draft picks like a 2nd or a 3rd and 5th for Hanie, you have to listen to that possibility.