Who Do You Want To Start At QB Next Year? And Who Will?

cubsfanmike

Liked Posts:
All of your Cutler fans fail to realize that Cutler does not have the WILL to win. He has never had winning instilled in his character. He doesn't care about winning. He went to Vanderbilt for heaven's sake. You see the will to win among other QBs in the NFL, from Tom Brady, Ben Roethlisberger, Payton Manning....hell even Mark Sanchez. Jay Cutler does NOT have that will to win. He took himself out of the NFC Championship game.

I can guarantee this: Jay Cutler will never get closer to the Super Bowl than he was today, and neither will the Bears until they move on and get rid of him.

thedude33

Liked Posts:
Cutler is the starter but he needs to spend this offseason working on his damn mechanics and his attitude. I don't care what he's like some of the time, he needs to be the leader of this team, he needs to inspire people and he needs to stop throwing off his back foot. If he can't do those things then we'll have to find someone else. I know he was hurt, and the Bears overachieved but when you're in NFC Championship you have to play like there is no tomorrow. He was out there for a series to start the second half, that showed he was OK enough to suck it up. The great ones would not leave this game. I, for the first time, am doubting whether Cutler should be our QB. To me, he has a whole lot to prove.

cubsfanmike

Liked Posts:
Still got to the NFC Championship game.

That's the same argument that we had when Grossman was the QB. Are you seriously saying that 27th in the NFL in total offense is a good statistic? Let's be serious, we need to draft a good QB.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming from a Colts fan......... VY would be the worst thing to happen to Chicago. He is a worse leader then jay Cutler.

He has good athleticism but thats it. I agree,he has a leader/attitude problem and is one reason why VY is gone out of Tennessee.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
That's the same argument that we had when Grossman was the QB. Are you seriously saying that 27th in the NFL in total offense is a good statistic? Let's be serious, we need to draft a good QB.

No, but if we improve the O-Line at all int the offseason we will be fine. Especially with this D

cubsfanmike

Liked Posts:
No, but if we improve the O-Line at all int the offseason we will be fine. Especially with this D

How is that NOT the same argument that fans like you had when Grossman was QB. Grossman took us to the Superbowl and people had his back left and right. We got to the Superbowl in spite of Grossman, not because of him. Same reason we got to the NFC championship game this season, in spite of Culter, not because of him. Cutler has a lot of bad games this season, and you can clearly see when he's out of a game...like today.

:turrible:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
How is that NOT the same argument that fans like you had when Grossman was QB. Grossman took us to the Superbowl and people had his back left and right. We got to the Superbowl in spite of Grossman, not because of him. Same reason we got to the NFC championship game this season, in spite of Culter, not because of him. Cutler has a lot of bad games this season, and you can clearly see when he's out of a game...like today.

:turrible:

Cutler wasn't bad this season. And everyone knew Grossman sucked.

cubsfanmike

Liked Posts:
Cutler wasn't bad this season. And everyone knew Grossman sucked.

Exactly...Cutler "wasn't bad". He wasn't good either. And he was FAR from great. We need a great QB in Chicago if we ever want to win.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Exactly...Cutler "wasn't bad". He wasn't good either. And he was FAR from great. We need a great QB in Chicago if we ever want to win.

NO need to get rid of Cutler. Improve the rest of the O Line.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler. stop with the kaleb love jesus.

Im not saying he should be the starter. I still want Cutler but I think Hanie should have a chance in training camp or even see Hanie traded for some picks if we can. I just started this to see what people thought,I didn't know I would be killed over this lol.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:

We need a better O-Line and Cutler will be fine. We also need a great Receiver. Hester, Knox and Olson are fine as 2ns choices or change of pace guys, but having a receiver that defenses have to double team would make this offense really good.

Hanie can be a good backup, and he should be allowed to compete for the starting job in preseason. But he won't get it. Cutler is better.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is this thread serious?