CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I feel like this heel turn/break-up is just setting up for one big united front NWO/DX style.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm literally never going to support any kids I allegedly ever have. Ain't trapping or scamming me

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm literally never going to support any kids I allegedly ever have. Ain't trapping or scamming me

Thank you so much for being on the "sane side". Anyone that has kids is overcompensating for a shit childhood they had themselves.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank you so much for being on the "sane side". Anyone that has kids is overcompensating for a shit childhood they had themselves.

Only mouthbreathing flabby norwood 4s with cheeto stained smartphones say stuff like this. Not that I consider you to be like that but you sure seem to be on that path...

Praying for you, Grimson.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Only mouthbreathing flabby norwood 4s with cheeto stained smartphones say stuff like this. Not that I consider you to be like that but you sure seem to be on that path...

Praying for you, Grimson.

You are so ****ing mad right now. LMAO.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
When you don't pull out fast enough and get blessed with the opportunity to become a parent, you'll be angsty and upset about it all the way until that kid comes out like a slip & slide of body fluid, and you'll realize "Fuck, that was gross....but this is so fucking cool".

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is my rarest movie poster, only me and director own a copy in the U.S.

seswvq.jpg

:ucrazy:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve got 2.5 kids. My wife has a 13yo daughter from a previous marriage and we have 2 boys, 20 months and 2 months old. I love being a dad and can’t wait until the boys are a little older so we can start being a more active family. And I really can’t wait until the newest one grows out of the inconsolable human larvae stage. I’m not gonna lie, that’s fucking frustrating. My stepdaughter is great with her brothers but can obviously still be a bitchy teenager. She voluntarily came to the older boys birth and almost immediately regretted that, and then stayed home to babysit a few months ago when her younger brother was born.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve got 2.5 kids. My wife has a 13yo daughter from a previous marriage and we have 2 boys, 20 months and 2 months old. I love being a dad and can’t wait until the boys are a little older so we can start being a more active family. And I really can’t wait until the newest one grows out of the inconsolable human larvae stage. I’m not gonna lie, that’s fucking frustrating. My stepdaughter is great with her brothers but can obviously still be a bitchy teenager. She voluntarily came to the older boys birth and almost immediately regretted that, and then stayed home to babysit a few months ago when her younger brother was born.

Man, the last girl I dated was remarried and had a Brady bunch thing going on as well. All I heard about was drama between her kid from the previous marriage and her kids with her new husband. Another reason to never have kids

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is that you feel you only have 2.5. My stepdad on his deathbed called me son. Teenage girls are tough to raise. Man up and love her. You knew she was part of the deal. Fuck. At fuck head iocwhatever

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Man, the last girl I dated was remarried and had a Brady bunch thing going on as well. All I heard about was drama between her kid from the previous marriage and her kids with her new husband. Another reason to never have kids

Smh

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
How is that you feel you only have 2.5. My stepdad on his deathbed called me son. Teenage girls are tough to raise. Man up and love her. You knew she was part of the deal. Fuck. At fuck head iocwhatever

Lighten up man, that was a joke. Her dad is involved in her life(wasn’t always though) and we split custody. I love her very much and was protective of her almost immediately when her mom and I started dating

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1= A married woman has more experience when it comes to sex.

2= A married woman knows how to treat their man feel special.

3= Some single men are afraid to date single woman because they might get dumped.

4= Some single men rather date married women because they don't have to

explain to them what they are doing away from them.

Any of these answers the right one Grimson?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
1= A married woman has more experience when it comes to sex.

2= A married woman knows how to treat their man feel special.

3= Some single men are afraid to date single woman because they might get dumped.

4= Some single men rather date married women because they don't have to

explain to them what they are doing away from them.

Any of these answers the right one Grimson?

Some people enjoy humiliating married men by sleeping with their wives for sport.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 girls, 17 and 12. 2 boys, 15 and almost 14. They do take up all spare time but they’re all fuckin’ awesome too.