Votes: 3 7.0%
  • @aesopian

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I have the worst for sure. I can’t believe you would even mention those chumps.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
@Montucky
@Spartan
@Black Rainbow
@BearsFan51/ @DanielCCSBears aka biff
@nc0gnet0

Discuss and please keep it clean, it’s Father’s Day
Create a poll please. Also, I disqualify ncogbeta because he is a shit stirring, attention seeking troll so he most likely doesn't believe half the garbage he posts. I would replace him with zabavka aka the everything is rigged, but Justin Fields is a bust and will never improve guy. Montucky posts uninformed, ignorant crap in every forum on the board so he is at least tied with BR and Spartan in that regard. However, my choice when it comes to awful takes almost solely in relation to the NFL and Bears is Biff because he combines stupidity with talking out of both sides of his mouth. Also, Fat Danny has a couple all time stinkers going back over 10 years that stick out so bad that some posters quote his takes in their signatures to this day. After all, he promised to never post here again if Jordan Mills started over the Taco Twitter Twat.

mecha

Liked Posts:
@Montucky still don't grasp idolizing Montana and Kentucky, together. run of the mill shitlord.
@Spartan actually has had some highly educated takes, but are easily overshadowed by trying to be the biggest dick possible.
@Black Rainbow over emotional cunt that I believe was one of those nerds stuffed in lockers in his youth and transforming from halftime to Black Rainbow is an elaborate revenge plot to get back at the bullies. also the owner of the @Cabbage King alt and angry radish or whatever the fuck the other one was.
@BearsFan51/ @DanielCCSBears aka biff another intricate jagoff that fancies himself as being much more than he really is. thinks he's some uber reputable journalist but is really a dime store LiveJournal/Blogspot grade writer that willingly chooses opposite views from the majority to amplify his cocksuckerdom. also fabricates incidents where his children are being harassed as a deflection. just another cuntbag lacking accountability.
@nc0gnet0 the whole being a Bears fan and switching allegiance to a division rival thing actually amuses me. when not trolling I would venture, unlike the rest of the names on the list, that he's a swell fellow.

bonus:
@Noonthirtyjoe don't know the dude, think he's been outed as being a boomer fuckhole. hyatt should be on the list too then, right?
@Aesopian pretends to share useful news, except 9 out of 10 attempts are useless; turns into a raging psycho periodically to try and defend sharing such shit material.
@dbldrew is a fucking asshole.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm not sure where he's going to be drafted, or by whom, but I'm a fan. Not sure how he'll translate, but today at the Senior Bowl he gave an awesome press conference. For those that don't know, his teammate, Tyler Hilinski committed suicide shortly into 2018. Well, he spoke about some things today. You'll find the video in the link, and it's in the first three or four minutes of the video. What he says about it is true as well. As a guy who deals with teenagers who go through a lot of shit, I was really happy to hear a guy say this.

Luke Falk Says The Best Way To Honor Late Teammate Tyler Hilinski Is To Talk About Suicide

Bad take

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
@Montucky still don't grasp idolizing Montana and Kentucky, together. run of the mill shitlord.
@Spartan actually has had some highly educated takes, but are easily overshadowed by trying to be the biggest dick possible.
@Black Rainbow over emotional cunt that I believe was one of those nerds stuffed in lockers in his youth and transforming from halftime to Black Rainbow is an elaborate revenge plot to get back at the bullies. also the owner of the @Cabbage King alt and angry radish or whatever the fuck the other one was.
@BearsFan51/ @DanielCCSBears aka biff another intricate jagoff that fancies himself as being much more than he really is. thinks he's some uber reputable journalist but is really a dime store LiveJournal/Blogspot grade writer that willingly chooses opposite views from the majority to amplify his cocksuckerdom. also fabricates incidents where his children are being harassed as a deflection. just another cuntbag lacking accountability.
@nc0gnet0 the whole being a Bears fan and switching allegiance to a division rival thing actually amuses me. when not trolling I would venture, unlike the rest of the names on the list, that he's a swell fellow.

bonus:
@Noonthirtyjoe don't know the dude, think he's been outed as being a boomer fuckhole. hyatt should be on the list too then, right?
@Aesopian pretends to share useful news, except 9 out of 10 attempts are useless; turns into a raging psycho periodically to try and defend sharing such shit material.

True but damn you think about CCS a little too much.

Montucky

Liked Posts:

bonus:
Get a fucking life. Seriously.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sorry, I'm confused by this response. @Gustavus Adolphus asked you to elaborate on why you called his post a 'bad take'. Rather than address that, you're responding with 'all of it' which is an answer to a question that was never asked - hence my confusion.

I'm sorry but that's a bad take by you.