Who is your nope, hard pass, DO NOT DRAFT guy?

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Any QB the Bears would be able to take in the first round. The draft capital will be too high and the Bears need a first-round offensive lineman, and maybe a second-round offensive lineman. That said, drafting Lance would be pitiful and a complete waste. He will have to sit for at least three years. He has only thrown only 288 passes in college? In one season? Against sub-par competition? Two years ago he would be a 3rd round pick at best. Now, with the QB craze currently infecting the NFL, he's a first-rounder.

By comparison, AD had over 1300 college attempts, passed for over 10,000 yards, and as a senior, completed 66% of his passes, 27 TD's, 6 INT's, had a 166 QB rating, and beat Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl. And he was a second-rounder.

If they must take a QB, I'd take Mills in the 2nd round and hope he's the real deal.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My do not draft guy is Ryan Pace. I don't want him drafting anyone this year, especially any QB's.
We should let him start picking on day 2 though, that seems to be his 1st round

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Shea McClellan
Kevin White
Leonard Floyd
Mitch Tribusky

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Any QB that could “drop” to us at #20. Unless that QB happens to have the last name of Jones. I’d be ok with Fields I guess, but not happy. Don’t think he would fit Nagy’s offense at all.