Who scores more against the Bills....

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bills will try what Miami did. It will be good practice for the D to find some quicker disruption and early tackling. Lots of Bills stalled drives until they need to try and get back into the game and then the D takes over. If our O is firing on all cylinders early, game will be fun. If not, it could be kind of boring.

I agree with you here. However, the one thing the Dolphins didn't have that the Bills do: Nathan Peterman.

This is not a good thing, lol.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I agree with you here. However, the one thing the Dolphins didn't have that the Bills do: Nathan Peterman.

This is not a good thing, lol.

It's easily the worst group of WR's in the league as well. Prince and Kyle really need to show why they're getting paid this week. Should be a walk in the park.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
It's easily the worst group of WR's in the league as well. Prince and Kyle really need to show why they're getting paid this week. Should be a walk in the park.

They were talking about how bad the QB/WR situation is in Buffalo on 670 The Score yesterday. Bills don't have a 100 yard receiver yet this season. 4/8 games they didn't even have a 50 yard receiver.

That's bad if this was 1988... completely pathetic in 2018 when passing records are being set every week/year it seems like.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They were talking about how bad the QB/WR situation is in Buffalo on 670 The Score yesterday. Bills don't have a 100 yard receiver yet this season. 4/8 games they didn't even have a 50 yard receiver.

That's bad if this was 1988... completely pathetic in 2018 when passing records are being set every week/year it seems like.

Doesn’t seem like McDermott is getting a fair shot. His defense is playing damn good considering the talent. He turned Josh Norman into an elite Corner for a couple years.

rico99

Liked Posts:
Bills defense only allows 6 points but the Bears defense scores 35 points from all the interceptions by Nathan Peterman and this is coming from a Bills fan . I am being realistic

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If Fangio plays his regular BBDB give up the short pass defense, ANY QB and WR group can have success. Fangio's goal will be to keep them out of the end zone...not stop them from getting yards...

Or I should say Nagy's goal. Its not like Fangio does things without the HCs approval...

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
It'd be a better question to ask if the Bears D will outscore the Bills O.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I think this is going to be a really, really low scoring game. Like 3-0, 6-0 Bears. Parkey goes like 1 or 2 on 6 attempts.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will force at least 3 INTs and a fumble. Out of those 4 plays, I am expecting at least 1 score. I believe Trubisky will throw at least 2 TDs, so the offense takes this one.

Literally BUMP.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I want to revise my previous statement...lol

Monster

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will force at least 3 INTs and a fumble. Out of those 4 plays, I am expecting at least 1 score. I believe Trubisky will throw at least 2 TDs, so the offense takes this one.

Damn your good... was just Howard not Mitch. But there’s another half!

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I'm calling it now bears defense scores another TD bears defense wins.