Who thinks the Bulls organization might be being a little too quiet?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm on the fence with the Bulls F.O not really saying anything as of now. I like the fact that we aren't running around spreading rumors and crap like Pat Riley and that Russian guy who owns the Nets, but at the same time I want to hear what our players/ownership have to say about certain things going on. How confident are we with Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Boozer etc? What is our ammo regarding grabbing Wade? If you were in the Bulls F.O what would you do?

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
that's the thing with our FO. they like to keep things low key and not say anything to the media.

but ill admit, im dying to hear something about the bulls.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IDK, the less we know the better. People are too quick to flip out around here. Plus i like hearing peoples thoughts on what they think is going on.

We'll know within the next couple of days most likely. Lets just hope for the best.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
When has there been a Bulls rumor going around all hyped out of Chicago that ever came true?? All those trade talks years ago and news all turned into nothing. It's good it's quiet there

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
Yes, and when theyre a little too quiet, people die.

Seriously, the thread title is a little dramatic.

Lex L.

Liked Posts:
IDK, the less we know the better. People are too quick to flip out around here. Plus i like hearing peoples thoughts on what they think is going on.

We'll know within the next couple of days most likely. Lets just hope for the best.

Yeah, a lot of people are hoping Jerry's going to push a button and magic ninjas are going to spring into action to save the day. What if its nothing like that? What if they pull a Bud Selig at the all star game that ended in a tie?

Last edited:

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
My mother always told me it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

This silence may be good thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It may be good or it may be bad. Whether we get 1 of the big 3 or not im happy this organization at least took the initiative to go for the gusto. LeBron is a guy that you can just add to a team with a couple pieces already in place and immediate compete. At the end of the day we have something a lot of teams cant say they have and thats that we have a PG and C of the future.

Rose is a star and the only thing we need to find out is how big of one? This kid is only 21 and his best play has come when we needed him most. Rewind to his rookie season, he averaged almost 20ppg against one of the leagues best defensive teams in the first round of the playoffs. Thats almost 4 points higher than his season average. Go back to the last april of the regular season when we were on the outside looking into the playoffs. Rose guaranteed we would get that 8th seed and he came through averaging 25.4pts and 7asts while shooting .540. Then in the first round he averaged 26.8pts and 7.2asts, decreased TOs and increased his FT%. Those #s in his 2nd year are very comparable to Wades in his 2nd season.

Rose is a winner and he always has been. He could be mentioned in the likes of Deron Williams or Chris Paul in another year or so. Our future isnt dependent upon LeBron or Wade. Noah also stepped his game up in April and the playoffs despite dealing with injury. These guys arent at that perennial all-star level but that have time to get there.

I would be upset if we didnt get any of the big 3, who wouldnt? 1 or 2 of those guys catapult your team into the upper echelon of the NBA. But i would be happy to see us get Boozer, a decent SG and a bench player or two. Not a Flip Murray or Hakeem Warrick but a guy you know will produce off the bench. We've needed an inside scorer for years. If Rose can become what many people think he can be, we would be in good shape with Boozer and role players. We're not title contenders but we're better than any Bulls team we've seen in recent years. Its nice to know that this team can at least take a step in the right direction.