Who will be Other Bears QB in 2021 (FOLES AND ??) --> Pool and discuss!

Who will be Bears QB in 2021 (other than Foles)

• Mitch Trubisky

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Derek Carr

• Matthew Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marcus Mariota

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Andy Dalton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlson Wentz

• Jameis Winston

• Deshawn Watson

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Draft Choice

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Davide

Liked Posts:
Cam Newton should probably be on the list, and Carlson's brother Carson ? ?
Sorry, my english is very bad :)) i hate so see in this forum the Chase DanielS thread, but i miss the name of Wentz ahahah

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Mariota is slightly better than Mitch, but the improve is not significant imho.
Better than Mitch.....not really saying much is it. Lol

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
As they repeated several times yesterday in the presser, the QB position needs to improve and imo immediately.

But they also said Foles was still being evaluated so that doesn't mean they dont think he wouldnt be better with a full offseason better Oline and running game .

The Bears last year got 3800 yards 26 tds and 16 picks out of the qb position and over 600 passing attempts

Reduce the turnovers and getting better execution and splash plays should be the priority and one way to do that is a better running game.

Look at Cle and Ten qb pass attempts they are down in the 400's and thats should be the bears goal

Pass attempts down
run attempts up

We have got to do a better job of implementing a winning mindset as a team and stop looking for one guy to come in and save the whole organizations because the harder you look the less likely you are to find someone

Now If you can get a superstar (Ryan) of course but if not its Foles and you draft a young guy in the middle rounds . I cant believe anyone on that coaching staff will want to have ANOTHER QB battle so no you dont go chasing the Brissett's in a year like this and have them splitting reps .